Tiziana de Magistris
|Last Name:||de Magistris|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Unidade de Economía Agroalimentaria y de los Recursos Naturales Zaragoza, Spain
Centro de Investigación y Tecnología Agroalimentaria de Aragón (CITA)
Government of Aragon
RePEc:edi:ciarges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana, 2009. "Identifying Consumer Valuation Patterns Of Alternative Nutrition And Health Labels Combinations: Evidence From Spain," 2009 Pre-Conference Workshop, August 16, 2009, Diet and Obesity: Role of Prices and Policies 53338, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana, 2008. "When more is less: the effect of multiple health and nutritional labels in food product choice," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44013, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana & Casado, Jose Maria, 2008. "The Effect Of The New Single Farm Payment In Irrigated Agriculture: The Case Of Spain," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- de Magistris, Tiziana & Gracia, Azucena, 2008. "Co-operation and economic relationship as determinants for competitiveness in the food sector: the Spanish wheat to bread chain," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44066, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tiziana De Magistris, 2004. "Le Determinanti Del Comportamento Del Consumatore: Analisi Teorica E Verifica Empirica Per I Prodotti Biologici," Working Papers 2_2004, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana, 2008. "The demand for organic foods in the South of Italy: A discrete choice model," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 386-396, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana, 2008.
"When more is less: the effect of multiple health and nutritional labels in food product choice,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
44013, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hoefkens, Christine & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Van Camp, John & Verbeke, Wim, 2012. "What nutrition label to use in a catering environment? A discrete choice experiment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 741-750.
- Robert Fonner, 2015. "Willingness to Pay for Multiple Seafood Labels in a Niche Market," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 51-70.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana & Casado, Jose Maria, 2008.
"The Effect Of The New Single Farm Payment In Irrigated Agriculture: The Case Of Spain,"
107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain
6590, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Theodoros MARKOPOULOS & Christos KARELAKIS & Konstantinos GALANOPOULOS & Konstadinos MATTAS, 2015. "Did The 2004 Cap Reform Affect Production Practices Of Cereals? Insights From The Agricultural Input Suppliers," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(2), pages 71-83.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana, 2008.
"The demand for organic foods in the South of Italy: A discrete choice model,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 386-396, October.
- Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan, 2009. "Determinants of pro-environmental consumption: The role of reference groups and routine behavior," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 166-176, November.
- Chang, Jae Bong & Lusk, Jayson L., 2009. "Fairness and food choice," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 483-491, December.
- Vasiliki Fourmouzi & Margarita Genius & Peter Midmore, 2012. "The Demand for Organic and Conventional Produce in London, UK: A System Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 677-693, September.
- Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven, 2012. "U.S. demand for organic and conventional vegetables: a Bayesian censored system approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(3), September.
- Jessica Aschemann-Witzel & Stephan Zielke, 2017. "Can't Buy Me Green? A Review of Consumer Perceptions of and Behavior Toward the Price of Organic Food," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 211-251, March.
- Vermeulen, Hester & Bienabe, Estelle, 2010. "The quality turn in South Africa: insights from a comprehensive investigation into the food quality behaviours, perceptions and knowledge of South African consumers with a focus on middle and upper so," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96194, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Stranieri, S. & Ricci, E. & Banterle, A., 2016. "The Theory of Planned Behaviour and Food Choices: The Case of Sustainable pre-packed Salad," 2016 International European Forum, February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244475, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Grebitus, Carola & Dumortier, Jerome, 2013. "How much of the error term is explained by psychometric variables? The example of organic produce demand," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150193, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Koistinen, Laura & Pouta, Eija & Heikkila, Jaakko & Forsman-Hugg, Sari & Kotro, Jaana & Makela, Jarmo & Niva, M., 2011. "Impact of meat type, methods of production, fat content, price and carbon footprint information on meat choice," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114710, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christopher Gan & ZhiYou Chang & Minh Chau Tran & David A. Cohen, 2016. "Consumer Attitudes toward the Purchase of Organic Products in China," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 15(2), pages 117-144, December.
- Irandoust, Manuchehr, 3. "Modelling Consumers' Demand For Organic Food Products: The Swedish Experience," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(3).
- Caputo, Vincenzina & Aprile, Maria Carmela & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2011. "Consumers’ Valuation for European food quality labels: Importance of Label Information Provision," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114324, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sporleder, Eva M. & Kayser, Maike & Friedrich, Nina & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2014. "Consumer Preferences for Sustainably Produced Bananas: A Discrete Choice Experiment," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Giovanna Sacchi & Vincenzina Caputo & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2015. "Alternative Labeling Programs and Purchasing Behavior toward Organic Foods: The Case of the Participatory Guarantee Systems in Brazil," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-20, June.
- Ngoc, Pham Thi & Meuwissen, Miranda & Le, Tru & Bosma, Roel & Verreth, Johan & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2015. "Adoption of Recirculating Aquaculture Systems in Pangasius Farms: A Choice Experiment," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212632, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, Qing & Zhou, Jiehong & Yan, Zhen, 2016. "Consumers' Preferences and Motives for Pro-environment Purchasing Behavior: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Choice Experiment," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236261, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Qing Liu & Zhen Yan & Jiehong Zhou, 2017. "Consumer Choices and Motives for Eco-Labeled Products in China: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Choice Experiment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-12, February.
- Yu, Xiaohua & Gao, Zhifeng & Zeng, Yinchu, 2014. "Willingness to pay for the “Green Food” in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 80-87.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tiziana de Magistris should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.