Mohd Shadab Danish
|First Name:||Mohd Shadab|
Bengaluru Dr. B. R. Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) UniversityBengaluru, India
RePEc:edi:basebin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Mohd Shadab Danish & Pritam Ranjan & Ruchi Sharma, 2021. "Identification of “Valuable” Technologies via Patent Statistics in India: An Analysis Based on Renewal Information," BASE University Working Papers 13/2021, BASE University, Bengaluru, India.
- Mohd Shadab Danish & Salman Haider & Madan Dhanora & Ruchi Sharma, 2021. "Modelling two-way relationship between innovation and internationalisation: does learning by export matter?," Transnational Corporations Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 253-268, July.
- Mohd Shadab Danish & Ruchi Sharma & Madan Dhanora, 2020. "Impact of Patent Quality on Firm Performance: A Case of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(07), pages 1-23, November.
- Masudul Hasan Adil & Shadab Danish & Sajad Ahmad Bhat & Bandi Kamaiah, 2020. "Fisher Effect: An Empirical Re-examination in Case of India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(1), pages 262-276.
- Haider, Salman & Danish, Mohd Shadab & Sharma, Ruchi, 2019. "Assessing energy efficiency of Indian paper industry and influencing factors: A slack-based firm-level analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 454-464.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Haider, Salman & Danish, Mohd Shadab & Sharma, Ruchi, 2019.
"Assessing energy efficiency of Indian paper industry and influencing factors: A slack-based firm-level analysis,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 454-464.
- Furszyfer Del Rio, Dylan D. & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Griffiths, Steve & Bazilian, Morgan & Kim, Jinsoo & Foley, Aoife M. & Rooney, David, 2022. "Decarbonizing the pulp and paper industry: A critical and systematic review of sociotechnical developments and policy options," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 167(C).
- Nadiia Pysar & Dergachova Viktoria & Olena Vynogradova & Olga Guseva, 2020. "Gross Domestic Product Energy Intensity Level as a Criterion for Evaluating the Energy Security of National Economy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 424-429.
- Xu, Mengmeng & Tan, Ruipeng & He, Xinju, 2022. "How does economic agglomeration affect energy efficiency in China?: Evidence from endogenous stochastic frontier approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C).
- Zhang, Yixiang & Zhou, Weiyi & Liu, Meiling, 2022. "Driving factors of enterprise energy-saving and emission reduction behaviors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 256(C).
- Nelson Amowine & Zhiqiang Ma & Mingxing Li & Zhixiang Zhou & Benjamin Azembila Asunka & James Amowine, 2019. "Energy Efficiency Improvement Assessment in Africa: An Integrated Dynamic DEA Approach," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-17, October.
- Macharia, Kenneth Kigundu & Gathiaka, John Kamau & Ngui, Dianah, 2022. "Energy efficiency in the Kenyan manufacturing sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Oak, Hena & Bansal, Sangeeta, 2022. "Enhancing energy efficiency of Indian industries: Effectiveness of PAT scheme," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Keskin, Burak, 2021. "An efficiency analysis on social prosperity: OPEC case under network DEA slack-based measure approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C).
- Zhou, P. & Zhang, H. & Zhang, L.P., 2022. "The drivers of energy intensity changes in Chinese cities: A production-theoretical decomposition analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 307(C).
- Haider, Salman & Mishra, Prajna Paramita, 2021. "Does innovative capability enhance the energy efficiency of Indian Iron and Steel firms? A Bayesian stochastic frontier analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C).
- Nihit Goyal, 2021. "Limited Demand or Unreliable Supply? A Bibliometric Review and Computational Text Analysis of Research on Energy Policy in India," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(23), pages 1-23, December.
- Liu, Zhao & Zhang, Huan & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Zhu, Tian-Tian, 2020. "How does industrial policy affect the eco-efficiency of industrial sector? Evidence from China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 272(C).
- Zhao, Nan & Liu, Xiaojie & Zhang, Zizhe, 2022. "Does competition from the informal sector affect firms’ energy intensity? Evidence from China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 130-142.
- Tang, Liwei & He, Gang, 2021. "How to improve total factor energy efficiency? An empirical analysis of the Yangtze River economic belt of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C).
- Shuangjie Li & Hongyu Diao & Liming Wang & Chunqi Li, 2021. "Energy Efficiency Measurement: A VO TFEE Approach and Its Application," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Iyke, Bernard Njindan & Tran, Vuong Thao & Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2021. "Can energy security predict energy stock returns?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mohd Shadab Danish should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.