Report NEP-TID-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Leogrande, Angelo, 2021. "The Intellectual Assets in Europe," MPRA Paper 110506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klump, Rainer & Jurkat, Anne & Schneider, Florian, 2021. "Tracking the rise of robots: A survey of the IFR database and its applications," MPRA Paper 110390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Iori & Arianna Martinelli & Andrea Mina, 2021. "The direction of technical change in AI and the trajectory effects of government funding," LEM Papers Series 2021/41, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Antonin Bergeaud & Clément Malgouyres & Clément Mazet-Sonilhac & Sara Signorelli, 2021. "Technological change and domestic outsourcing," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 264, OECD Publishing.
- Tom Broekel & Rune Dahl Fitjar & Silje Haus-Reve, 2021. "The roles of diversity, complexity, and relatedness in regional development â€“ What does the occupational perspective add?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2135, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2021.
- Boddin, Dominik & Kroeger, Thilo, 2021. "Structural change revisited: The rise of manufacturing jobs in the service sector," Discussion Papers 38/2021, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Mohd Shadab Danish & Pritam Ranjan & Ruchi Sharma, 2021. "Identification of “Valuable” Technologies via Patent Statistics in India: An Analysis Based on Renewal Information," BASE University Working Papers 13/2021, BASE University, Bengaluru, India.
- Lorena D'Agostino, 2021. "A project-level approach to green open innovation," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713393, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Michael Peters & Conor Walsh, 2021. "Population Growth and Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 29424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Dranove & Craig Garthwaite & Christopher Heard & Bingxiao Wu, 2021. "The Economics of Medical Procedure Innovation," NBER Working Papers 29438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2021. "Mobilizing innovation for sustainability transitions: a comment on transformative innovation policy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20211115, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Chaudhary, Amit, 2021. "Do workers, managers, and stations matter for effective policing? A decomposition of productivity into three dimensions of unobserved heterogeneity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1377, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.