Report NEP-INO-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Leogrande, Angelo, 2021. "The Intellectual Assets in Europe," MPRA Paper 110506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohd Shadab Danish & Pritam Ranjan & Ruchi Sharma, 2021. "Identification of “Valuable” Technologies via Patent Statistics in India: An Analysis Based on Renewal Information," BASE University Working Papers 13/2021, BASE University, Bengaluru, India.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2021. "Mobilizing innovation for sustainability transitions: a comment on transformative innovation policy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20211115, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Martina Iori & Arianna Martinelli & Andrea Mina, 2021. "The direction of technical change in AI and the trajectory effects of government funding," LEM Papers Series 2021/41, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lorena D'Agostino, 2021. "A project-level approach to green open innovation," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713393, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Burgelman, Robert A. & Sridharan, Amit & Savini, Giancarlo, 2021. "Designs for Corporate Venture Capital: Emergence of a Hybrid Structural Orientation," Research Papers 3959, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ulrike Michel-Schneider, 2021. "Challenges for University - Industry Collaboration - a Stakeholder View," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713398, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.