Challenges for University - Industry Collaboration - a Stakeholder View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ankrah, Samuel & AL-Tabbaa, Omar, 2015. "Universities–industry collaboration: A systematic review," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 387-408.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2000. "The dynamics of innovation: from National Systems and "Mode 2" to a Triple Helix of university-industry-government relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 109-123, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Annita Nugent & Ho Fai Chan & Uwe Dulleck, 2022.
"Government funding of university-industry collaboration: exploring the impact of targeted funding on university patent activity,"
Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 127(1), pages 29-73, January.
- Annita Nugent & Ho Fai Chan & Uwe Dulleck, 2019. "Government Funding of University-Industry Collaboration: Exploring the Impact of Targeted Funding on University Patent Activity," CESifo Working Paper Series 8032, CESifo.
- Jiang, Renai & Jefferson, Gary H. & Zucker, Sam & Li, Lintong, 2019. "The role of research and ownership collaboration in generating patent quality: China-U.S comparisons," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Niels Stijn & Frank J. Rijnsoever & Martine Veelen, 2018. "Exploring the motives and practices of university–start-up interaction: evidence from Route 128," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 674-713, June.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Renai Jiang & Lintong Li & Sam Zucker, 2017. "The role of research and ownership collaboration in generating patent quality: China-U.S comparisons," Working Papers 117, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Rukhsana Kalim & Noman Arshed & Waqas Ahmad, 2021. "Aligning the Real Sector Production with Human Development: Exploring Role of Multi-sector Collaboration," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 955-976, October.
- Roberta Apa & Valentina De Marchi & Roberto Grandinetti & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2021. "University-SME collaboration and innovation performance: the role of informal relationships and absorptive capacity," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 961-988, August.
- Manuel Acosta & Daniel Coronado & Mª Dolores León & Pedro Jesús Moreno, 2020. "The Production of Academic Technological Knowledge: an Exploration at the Research Group Level," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 11(3), pages 1003-1025, September.
- Christian Corsi & Antonio Prencipe, 2018. "The Contribution of University Spin-Offs to the Competitive Advantage of Regions," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(2), pages 473-499, June.
- Timo Kleiner-Schaefer & Kerstin J. Schaefer, 2022. "Barriers to university–industry collaboration in an emerging market: Firm-level evidence from Turkey," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 872-905, June.
- Yoon, Junghyun & Lee, Hee Yong & Dinwoodie, John, 2015. "Competitiveness of container terminal operating companies in South Korea and the industry–university–government network," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-14.
- Mario Coccia, 2003. "Scale Of Technology Magnitude For Measuring The Spatial Attract Of Technology Transfer," CERIS Working Paper 200304, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Edurne Magro Montero & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2011. "Smart Specialisation Strategies: The Case of the Basque Country," Working Papers 2011R07, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Agnieszka Kuś & Dorota Grego-Planer, 2021. "A Model of Innovation Activity in Small Enterprises in the Context of Selected Financial Factors: The Example of the Renewable Energy Sector," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(10), pages 1-17, May.
- Reis, Anabela & Heitor, Manuel & Amaral, Miguel & Mendonça, Joana, 2016. "Revisiting industrial policy: Lessons learned from the establishment of an automotive OEM in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 195-205.
- Roberto Iorio & Sandrine Labory & Francesco Rentocchini, 2014. "Academics’ Motivations and Depth and Breadth of Knowledge Transfer Activities," Working Papers 1401, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Filippova, Irina & Unknown, Unknown, 2013.
"Кластерные Стратегии И Кластерные Инициативы: Перспективы И Факторы Эффективной Кластеризации [Cluster strategy and cluster initiatives: prospects and factors of effective clustering],"
49949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippova, Irina & Mindlin, Yuri, 2013. "Кластерные Стратегии И Кластерные Инициативы: Перспективы И Факторы Эффективной Кластеризации [Cluster strategy and cluster initiatives: prospects and factors of effective clustering]," MPRA Paper 52765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su, Hsin-Ning & Moaniba, Igam M., 2017. "Investigating the dynamics of interdisciplinary evolution in technology developments," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 12-23.
- Petersen, Alexander M. & Rotolo, Daniele & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2016.
"A triple helix model of medical innovation: Supply, demand, and technological capabilities in terms of Medical Subject Headings,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 666-681.
- Alexander Petersen & Daniele Rotolo & Loet Leydesdor, 2016. "A Triple Helix Model of Medical Innovation: Supply, Demand, and Technological Capabilities in terms of Medical Subject Headings," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Battaglia, Daniele & Landoni, Paolo & Rizzitelli, Francesco, 2017. "Organizational structures for external growth of University Technology Transfer Offices: An explorative analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 45-56.
- Hayashi, Takayuki, 2003. "Effect of R&D programmes on the formation of university-industry-government networks: comparative analysis of Japanese R&D programmes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1421-1442, September.
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholder Analysis; University-Industry Cooperation; Innovation Strategy;
All these keywords.
- O00 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2021-11-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2021-11-22 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2021-11-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2021-11-22 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:ibmpro:12713398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Klara Cermakova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.