Report NEP-SBM-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Leogrande, Angelo, 2021. "The Intellectual Assets in Europe," MPRA Paper 110506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GOTO Mizuki & HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2021. "Invoice Currency Choice under Financial Constraints and Bargaining: Evidence from Japanese SMEs," Discussion papers 21080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lorena D'Agostino, 2021. "A project-level approach to green open innovation," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713393, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Han, Hyoungmin & Kim, Jeong Gon & Kim, Doyeon & Lee, Sunghee & Pek, Jong Hun, 2021. "The Indian Startup Ecosystem and Policy Implications," World Economy Brief 21-31, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- P. Rovelli & C. Benedetti & A. Fronzetti Colladon & A. De Massis, 2021. "As long as you talk about me: The importance of family firm brands and the contingent role of family-firm identity," Papers 2110.13815, arXiv.org.
- Roxanne Merenda, 2021. "The Determinants of Competitiveness of the Portuguese Defense Industry," GEE Papers 0159, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2021.
- Ulrike Michel-Schneider, 2021. "Challenges for University - Industry Collaboration - a Stakeholder View," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713398, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.