Report NEP-CSE-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & Leogrande, Angelo, 2021. "The Intellectual Assets in Europe," MPRA Paper 110506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raissa Guerra & Bernardo Annoni & Thaís de Figueiredo Teixeira Simões & Juliana Crepalde & Nathália Domingues & Glaura Goulart Silva & Márcia Siqueira Rapini, 2021. "Algumas respostas da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais à Covid -19," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 637, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Lorena D'Agostino, 2021. "A project-level approach to green open innovation," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713393, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mohd Shadab Danish & Pritam Ranjan & Ruchi Sharma, 2021. "Identification of “Valuable” Technologies via Patent Statistics in India: An Analysis Based on Renewal Information," BASE University Working Papers 13/2021, BASE University, Bengaluru, India.
- Roxanne Merenda, 2021. "The Determinants of Competitiveness of the Portuguese Defense Industry," GEE Papers 0159, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2021.
- P. Rovelli & C. Benedetti & A. Fronzetti Colladon & A. De Massis, 2021. "As long as you talk about me: The importance of family firm brands and the contingent role of family-firm identity," Papers 2110.13815, arXiv.org.
- Varshney, Deepak & Joshi, P. K. & Kumar, Anjani & Dubey, Shantanu Kumar, 2021. "Examining the Transfer of Knowledge and Training to Smallholders in India: Direct and Spillover Effects of Agricultural Advisory Services in an Emerging Economy," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ulrike Michel-Schneider, 2021. "Challenges for University - Industry Collaboration - a Stakeholder View," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713398, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kang, Gusang & Jang, Yungshin & Oh, Taehyun & Rim, Jeewoon, 2021. "Analysis of Competition Policies between U.S. and EU in the Era of Inter-Industry Convergence," World Economy Brief 21-21, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2021. "Mobilizing innovation for sustainability transitions: a comment on transformative innovation policy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20211115, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Dino Rizzi & Michele Zanette, 2021. "Potential efficiency gains and expenditure savings in the Italian Regional Healthcare Systems," Working Papers 2021:27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- GOTO Mizuki & HAYAKAWA Kazunobu & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & YOSHIMI Taiyo, 2021. "Invoice Currency Choice under Financial Constraints and Bargaining: Evidence from Japanese SMEs," Discussion papers 21080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- José Pereira & Artur Graxinha, 2021. "New Challenges in Education: teaching future engineers for the Industrial Internet of the Things and Industry 4.0," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12813385, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Fockaert, Lysander & Mathijs, Erik & Vranken, Liesbet, 2021. "Local Support for Agri-Environmental Measures and the Role of Knowledge and Environmental Attitudes," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315153, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Annabelle Mourougane & Sebastian Benz & Frédéric Gonzales, 2021. "Services trade in the United Kingdom and the global economy," OECD Trade Policy Papers 257, OECD Publishing.
- Chaudhary, Amit, 2021. "Do workers, managers, and stations matter for effective policing? A decomposition of productivity into three dimensions of unobserved heterogeneity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1377, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Baha, Michael & Henningsen, Arne & Elleby, Christian & Mlay, Gilead, 2021. "Competitiveness of Currently Practiced and Alternative Cotton Production Methods in Meatu District, Tanzania," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315901, International Association of Agricultural Economists.