Inacio G L Bo
|Middle Name:||G L|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Department of Economics; Boston College (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Abteilung "Verhalten auf Märkten" Berlin, Germany
Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung (WZB)
: ++49 - 30 - 25491 - 0
++49 - 30 - 25491 - 684
Reichpietschufer 50, 10785 Berlin, Germany
RePEc:edi:vawzbde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bó, Inácio & Heller, C.-Philipp, 2016. "Strategic schools under the Boston mechanism revisited," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Inacio G L Bo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.