Report NEP-URE-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Popov, Alexander & Laeven, Luc, 2016. "A lost generation? Education decisions and employment outcomes during the U.S. housing boom-bust cycle of the 2000s," Working Paper Series 1892, European Central Bank.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & OKAZAKI Tetsuji & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2016. "Industrial Cluster Policy and Transaction Networks: Evidence from firm-level data in Japan," Discussion papers 16071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Bjorn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement. Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations," Research Papers in Economics 2016:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Xiaojin Sun, 2016. "Housing Market Spillovers in South Africa: Evidence from an Estimated Small Open Economy DSGE Model," Working Papers 201641, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Itf, 2016. "Shared Mobility: Innovation for Liveable Cities," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Muellbauer, John & Geiger, Felix & Rupprecht, Manuel, 2016. "The housing market, household portfolios and the German consumer," Working Paper Series 1904, European Central Bank.
- Mike Helal & Michael Coelli, 2016. "How Principals Affect Schools," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Bai, Yu & Zhang, Linxiu & Liu, Chengfang & Shi, Yaojiang & Mo, Di & Rozelle, Scott, 2016. "Effect of Parental Migration on the Academic Performance of Left-behind Children in Northwestern China," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236806, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carlianne Patrick & Amanda Ross & Heather Stephens, 2016. "Designing Policies to Spur Economic Growth: How Regional Scientists Can Contribute to Future Policy Development and Evaluation," Working Papers 16-04, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Ma, Xinxin & Li, Shi, 2016. "Industrial Segregation and Wage Gaps between Migrants and Local Urban Residents in China:2002-2013," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-4, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Institutions vs. "First-Nature" Geography - What Drives Economic Growth in Europe's Regions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikita Malykhin & Philip Ushchev, 2016. "Clustering or Co-Agglomeration? A Love-for-Variety Approach," HSE Working papers WP BRP 140/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Liang, Wenquan & Lu, Ming, 2016. "Divergence of Human Capital in Cities in the People’s Republic of China: Exploring Complementarities and Spatial Agglomeration of the Workforce with Various Skills," ADBI Working Papers 575, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Luca Flóra Drucker & Daniel Horn, 2016. "Decreased tracking, increased earning: Evidence from the comprehensive Polish educational reform of 1999," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1602, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Van Der Weide,Roy & Lakner,Christoph & Ianchovichina,Elena & Van Der Weide,Roy & Lakner,Christoph & Ianchovichina,Elena, 2016. "Is inequality underestimated in Egypt ? evidence from house prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7727, The World Bank.
- Bartalotti, OtÃ¡vio C. & Brummet, Quentin O., 2016. "Regression Discontinuity Designs with Clustered Data: Variance and Bandwidth Choice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 3393, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo De Giorgi & Anders Frederiksen & Luigi Pistaferri, 2016. "Consumption Network Effects," NBER Working Papers 22357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bó, Inácio & Heller, C.-Philipp, 2016. "Strategic schools under the Boston mechanism revisited," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2016-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H. & Fields, Gary S. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2016. "Job Creation in a Multi-Sector Labor Market Model for Developing Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 9972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:1149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kompas, Tom & Van Ha, Pham & Nguyen, Hoa, 2016. "Optimal Local Surveillance Measures for an Exotic Pest in Heterogeneous Spaces over Time," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235368, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Shengyuan Zhang & Jimin Zhao, 2016. "Assessing Urban Transport Systems through the Lens of Individual Behavior: Shenzhen and Hong Kong," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2016-34, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jun 2016.
- Roman Römisch, 2015. "Estimating agglomeration in the EU and the Western Balkan regions," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 117, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850 – 2010," Working Papers 09-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Jorge Díaz-Lanchas & Carlos Llano & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2016. "Cities Export Specialization," Working Papers 1604, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "No Man is an Island: The Impact of Heterogeneity and Local Interactions on Macroeconomic Dynamics," Sciences Po publications 2016-18, Sciences Po.
- Christian Basteck & Marco Mantovani, 2016. "Protecting unsophisticated applicants in school choice through information disclosure," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kazenin, Konstantin Igorevich (Казенин, Константин Игоревич), 2016.
"Institutional Competition Regulators in the Urban Environment of the North Caucasus
[Конкуренция Институциональных Регуляторов В Городской Среде Северного Кавказа]," Working Papers 456, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Joshua Hall & Shree Baba Pokharel, 2016. "Does the Median Voter or Special Interests Determine State Highway Expenditures? Recent Evidence," Working Papers 16-09, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Steven Glazerman & Dallas Dotter, "undated". "Market Signals: How Do DC Parents Rank Schools, and What Does It Mean for Policy?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c35ddf08a6084d18baff7aeaa, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ashley Hirashima, 2016. "Ban the Box: The Effects of Criminal Background Information on Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers 201606, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Halim, Asyraf Abdul & Ariff, Muhammad & Masih, A. Mansur M., 2016. "The impact of real estate, inequality and current account imbalances on excessive credit: A cross country analysis," MPRA Paper 72093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tapsuwan, Sorada & Mathot, Claire & Walker, Iain, 2016. "Preference for sustainable, liveable and resilient features of the neighbourhoods and homes," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235634, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Julia Garlick & Murray Leibbrandt & James Levinsohn, 2016. "Individual Migration and Household Incomes," NBER Working Papers 22326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itf, 2015. "A New Hinterland Rail Link for the Port of Koper?: Review of Risks and Delivery Options," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Volovik, Nadezhda (Воловик, Надежда), 2016.
"International Experience of Creation of Special Economic Zones
[Международная Практика Создания Специальных Экономических Зон]," Working Papers 2546, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.