Is inequality underestimated in Egypt ? evidence from house prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roy van der Weide & Christoph Lakner & Elena Ianchovichina, 2018. "Is Inequality Underestimated in Egypt? Evidence from House Prices," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 64(s1), pages 55-79, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ehsrev:v:71:y:2018:i:4:p:1029-1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Ianchovichina & Lili Mottaghi & Shantayanan Devarajan, "undated". "Middle East and North Africa Economic Monitor, October 2015," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22711, The World Bank.
- Alvaredo, Facundo & Assouad, Lydia & Piketty, Thomas, 2017.
"Measuring inequality in the Middle East 1990-2016: The World's Most Unequal Region?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Lydia Assouad & Thomas Piketty, 2018. "Measuring lnequality in the Middle East 1990-2016: The World's Most Unequal Region?," Post-Print halshs-01883600, HAL.
- Channing Arndt & Kristi Mahrt, 2017. "Is inequality underestimated in Mozambique? Accounting for underreported consumption," WIDER Working Paper Series 153, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction Strategies; Urban Housing and Land Settlements; Urban Housing; Urban Governance and Management; Municipal Management and Reform; Labor&Employment Law; Inequality; Armed Conflict;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2016-06-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-06-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.