Report NEP-ARA-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tansel, Aysit & Karaoglan, Deniz, 2016. "The Causal Effect of Education on Health Behaviors: Evidence From Turkey," MPRA Paper 72146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ftiti, Zied & Guesmi, Khaled & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014. "Modeling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: Perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach," MPRA Paper 70481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.
- Karim El Aynaoui & Uri Dadush & Karim El Mokri & Rim Berahab, 2016. "The Unmet Challenge of Interdependence in the EU-MENA Space: A View from the South," Research papers & Policy papers 1607, OCP Policy Center.
- Aysıt Tansel & Deniz Karaoğlan, 2016. "The Causal Effects of Education on Health Behaviors: Evidence from Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1606, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2016.
- Miniaoui, Hela & Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Innovation and Entrepreneurship for the growth and diversification of the GCC Economies," MPRA Paper 71898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirdar, Murat & Meltem, Dayioglu & Ismet, Koc, 2016. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," MPRA Paper 72119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Balcilar & İsmail H. Genç & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "The Links between Crude Oil Prices and GCC Stock Markets: Evidence from Time-Varying Granger Causality Tests," Working Papers 201644, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Murat G. Kýrdar & Meltem Dayýoðlu & Ýsmet Koç, 2016. "The Effects of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," Working Papers 2016/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Van Der Weide,Roy & Lakner,Christoph & Ianchovichina,Elena & Van Der Weide,Roy & Lakner,Christoph & Ianchovichina,Elena, 2016. "Is inequality underestimated in Egypt ? evidence from house prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7727, The World Bank.
- Andrew C. Shaver, 2016. "Employment Status and Support for Wartime Violence: Evidence from the Iraq War," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 1, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.
- Aomar Ibourk, 2016. "Les acquis scolaires au Maroc : un état des lieux," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1614, OCP Policy Center.
- Tunç, Süleyman, 2015.
"Türkiye’de Tüketici Haklarının Gelişimi Ve Hak Arama Yolu Olarak İnternet
[Development of the Consumer Rights in Turkey and the Internet as a Way to Legal Remedies]," MPRA Paper 69623, University Library of Munich, Germany.