Innovation and Entrepreneurship for the growth and diversification of the GCC Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Schiliro, 2015.
"Innovation in Small and Medium Enterprises in the United Arab Emirates,"
International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(5), pages 148-160, September.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2015. "Innovation in small and medium enterprises in the United Arab Emirates," MPRA Paper 64309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gábor Békés & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2013.
"Internationalization and innovation of firms: evidence and policy [Managing knowledge within and outside the multinational corporation],"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(76), pages 663-700.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Aquilante, Tommaso & Békés, Gábor & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2013. "Internationalization and innovation of firms: evidence and policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54877, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gábor Békés & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2014. "Internationalization and Innovation of Firms: Evidence and Policy," CEP Special Papers 032, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Aquilante, Tommaso & Békés, Gábor & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2014. "Internationalization and innovation of firms: evidence and policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60275, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlo Altomonte & Tommaso Aquilante & Gábor Békés & Gianmarco I P Ottaviano, 2013. "Internationalization and innovation of firms: Evidence and policy," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/188800, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Venables, Anthony J. & Maloney, William & Kokko, Ari & Bravo Ortega, Claudio & Lederman, Daniel & Rigobón, Roberto & De Gregorio, José & Czelusta, Jesse & Jayasuriya, Shamila A. & Blomström, Magnus & , 2011. "Natural Resources: Neither Curse nor Destiny," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 350, December.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1999.
"The Quality of Government,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 222-279, April.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, "undated". "The Quality of Government," Working Paper 19452, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Government," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1847, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Goverment," NBER Working Papers 6727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:idb:brikps:59538 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Fayolle, 2007. "Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print halshs-00275633, HAL.
- A. Fayolle, 2007. "Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print halshs-00312071, HAL.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney, 2007.
"Natural Resources : Neither Curse nor Destiny,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7183, September.
- Anthony J. Venables & William Maloney & Ari Kokko & Claudio Bravo Ortega & Daniel Lederman & Roberto Rigobón & José De Gregorio & Jesse Czelusta & Shamila A. Jayasuriya & Magnus Blomström & L. Colin X, 2007. "Natural Resources: Neither Curse nor Destiny," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59538 edited by William Maloney & Daniel Lederman, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:imf:imfdps:16/03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Callen & Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov & Amgad Hegazy & Padamja Khandelwal, 2014. "Economic Diversification in the GCC; Past, Present, and Future," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/12, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Fayolle, 2007. "Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education - Contextual Perspectives," Post-Print halshs-00275639, HAL.
- Samuel S. Kortum, 1997. "Research, Patenting, and Technological Change," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1389-1420, November.
- Kucera, David, & Roncolato, Leanne., 2012. "Structure matters : sectoral drivers of growth and the labour productivity-employment relationship," ILO Working Papers 994717343402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747160 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:471734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ms. Pritha Mitra & Gohar Minasyan & Mr. Mark Fischer & Gohar Abajyan & Amr Hosny, 2016. "Avoiding the New Mediocre: Raising Long-Term Growth in the Middle East and Central Asia," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 2016/003, International Monetary Fund.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 1999. "International Technology Diffusion: Theory and Measurement," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 537-570, August.
- A. Fayolle, 2007. "Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education –Contextual Perspectives»," Post-Print halshs-00312074, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hermann Frank & Hans Landström, 2016. "What makes entrepreneurship research interesting? Reflections on strategies to overcome the rigour–relevance gap," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-2), pages 51-75, January.
- Orlando Contreras Pacheco & A. Aura Cecilia Pedraza & Calderón Alejandra Barbosa, 2016. "Teaching Management to future Industrial Engineers: A practical approach from the beginning to the end," Post-Print hal-01944344, HAL.
- Urbano, David & Aparicio, Sebastian & Guerrero, Maribel & Noguera, Maria & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2017. "Institutional determinants of student employer entrepreneurs at Catalan universities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 271-282.
- Wassim J. Aloulou, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Intention among Freshmen Students — Application of the Theory of Planned Behaviour in Saudi Context," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(04), pages 473-500, December.
- , Aisdl, 2020. "Sustainability model of Vietnamese women entrepreneurship," OSF Preprints kjmdr, Center for Open Science.
- Marie Gomez Breysse, 2016. "L'entrepreneur « lifestyle »," Post-Print hal-01995343, HAL.
- Maddalena della Volpe & Alfonso Siano & Agostino Vollero & Francesca Esposito, 2016. "Exploring Curricular Internships in Italy: Towards Entrepreneurial Universities," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(9), pages 150-167, September.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano & Alain Fayolle, 2016.
"Entrepreneurial activity and regional competitiveness: evidence from European entrepreneurial universities,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 105-131, February.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano & Alain Fayolle, 2016. "Entrepreneurial activity and regional competitiveness: evidence from European entrepreneurial universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 105-131, February.
- Charalampos Botsaris & Vasiliki Vamvaka, 2016. "Attitude Toward Entrepreneurship: Structure, Prediction from Behavioral Beliefs, and Relation to Entrepreneurial Intention," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(2), pages 433-460, June.
- Vasiliki Vamvaka & Chrysostomos Stoforos & Theodosios Palaskas & Charalampos Botsaris, 2020. "Attitude toward entrepreneurship, perceived behavioral control, and entrepreneurial intention: dimensionality, structural relationships, and gender differences," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Boschini, Anne & Pettersson, Jan & Roine, Jesper, 2013. "The Resource Curse and its Potential Reversal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-41.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012.
"The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions,"
8694932, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions," Working Paper Series rwp12-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions," CID Working Papers 233, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Birdsall, Nancy & de la Torre, Augusto & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2010. "The Washington consensus : assessing a damaged brand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5316, The World Bank.
- Jones, C.I., 2016. "The Facts of Economic Growth," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 3-69, Elsevier.
- Aldo Musacchio & André Carlos Martínez Fritscher & Martina Viarengo, 2010. "Colonial Institutions, Trade Shocks, and the Diffusion of Elementary Education in Brazil, 1889-1930," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-075, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2012.
- André Martínez & Martina Viarengo & Aldo Musacchio, 2010.
"The Great Leap Forward: The Political Economy of Education in Brazil, 1889-1930,"
2010-18, Banco de México.
- André Martínez-Fritscher & Aldo Musacchio & Martina Viarengo, 2010. "The Great Leap Forward: The Political Economy Of Education In Brazil, 1889-1930," Working Papers 03-2010, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Adrian Boos & Karin Holm‐Müller, 2012. "A theoretical overview of the relationship between the resource curse and genuine savings as an indicator for “weak” sustainability," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 145-159, August.
- Ghamsi Deffo, Salomon Leroy & Adjoumessi Houmpe, Donald & Dasi Yemkwa, Gyslin Hermann, 2020. "Contribution du Capital Humain dans transmission des effets de l’abondance en ressources naturelles au développement économique des pays de la CEMAC [Contribution of Human Capital in transmitting t," MPRA Paper 104492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hela Miniaoui & Daniele Schiliro, 2017. "Innovation and Entrepreneurship for the Diversification and Growth of the Gulf Cooperation Council Economies," Business and Management Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 69-81, September.
- Davis, Graham A., 2010. "Trade in mineral resources," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Entrepreneurship; Diversification; Competitiveness; Growth; GCC countries;
All these keywords.
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2016-06-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CSE-2016-06-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2016-06-25 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2016-06-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2016-06-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2016-06-25 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71898. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.