Report NEP-SBM-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," Working Papers wp1068, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Flora Wang, 2016. "What are the biggest obstacles to growth of SMEs in developing countries? - A picture emerging from an enterprise survey," Working Papers IES 2016/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2016.
- Sefiani, Yassine & Davies, Barry & Bown, Robin & Kite, Neilson, 2016. "The interface of networking and 'wasta' in an Arabic context," MPRA Paper 71889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Krafft, Jackie & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "New Firms and Post-Entry Performance: The Role of Innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201602, University of Turin.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & OKAZAKI Tetsuji & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2016. "Industrial Cluster Policy and Transaction Networks: Evidence from firm-level data in Japan," Discussion papers 16071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Julie Delanote, 2016. " Incorporating innovation subsidies in the CDM framework: Empirical evidence from Belgium," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 543966, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Goerke, Björn & Albers, Sönke, 2016. "Long-term effects of subsidies on firm growth: introducing the concept of outcome additionality," EconStor Preprints 142164, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Miniaoui, Hela & Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Innovation and Entrepreneurship for the growth and diversification of the GCC Economies," MPRA Paper 71898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bart Leten & Rene Belderbos & Bart Van Looy, 2016. " Entry and technological performance in new technology domains: Technological opportunities, technology competition and technological relatedness," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 540570, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Jiri Schwarz & Martin Stepanek, 2016. "Patents: A Means to Innovation or Strategic Ends?," Working Papers IES 2016/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2016. "The relationships between, on the hand, size, growth and age of the firm and, on the other hand, small business survival – a constructive critique and a proposal of a new framework," MPRA Paper 72111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Gregor Semieniuk, 2016. "Financing Renewable Energy: Who is Financing What and Why it Matters," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-12, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Alexander Coad & Nicola Grassano, 2016. "Who’s doing who? Growth of sales, employment, assets, profits and R&D entangled in a curious five-way love triangle," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2016-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jukka TERÃ„S & Alexandre DUBOIS & JENS SÃ–RVIK & MARTINA PERTOLDI, 2015. "Implementing Smart Specialisation in Sparsely Populated Areas," JRC Working Papers JRC98691, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Aradhna Aggarwal, "undated". "The Clean Development Mechanism and Dynamic Capabilities of Implementing Firms: Evidence from India," Working papers 105, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2016. "Job Creation and the Role of Dependencies," MPRA Paper 71586, University Library of Munich, Germany.