L'entrepreneur « lifestyle »
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Arentz & Frederic Sautet & Virgil Storr, 2013. "Prior-knowledge and opportunity identification," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 461-478, August.
- Christian Hopp & Ute Stephan, 2012. "The influence of socio-cultural environments on the performance of nascent entrepreneurs: Community culture, motivation, self-efficacy and start-up success," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(9-10), pages 917-945, December.
- Davidsson, Per & Steffens, Paul & Fitzsimmons, Jason, 2009. "Growing profitable or growing from profits: Putting the horse in front of the cart?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 388-406, July.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Granovetter, Mark, 1995. "Coase Revisited: Business Groups in the Modern Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 93-130.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Ketty Bravo-Bouyssy, 2010. "Les entrepreneurs en solo : différentes logiques de création," Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat, De Boeck Université, vol. 9(1), pages 4-28.
- A. Fayolle, 2007. "Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print halshs-00275633, HAL.
- M. Gomez-Breysse & V. Bessière & A. Ramaroson & S. Sammut, 2015. "Lifestyle entrepreneurs in academic Spin-offs," Post-Print hal-02023442, HAL.
- A. Fayolle, 2007. "Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print halshs-00312071, HAL.
- Frédéric Wacheux, 1996. "Méthodes qualitatives de recherches en gestion," Post-Print hal-00157140, HAL.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
- Raymond Vernon, 1970. "Introduction to "The Technology Factor in International Trade"," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Séverine Saleilles, 2007. "Le « réseautage » chez les entrepreneurs néo-ruraux," Post-Print halshs-00519239, HAL.
- Séverine Saleille, 2007. "Le « réseautage » chez les entrepreneurs néo-ruraux," Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat, De Boeck Université, vol. 6(1), pages 73-91.
- Raymond Vernon, 1970. "The Technology Factor in International Trade," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number vern70-1.
- Josée St-Pierre & Louise Cadieux, 2011. "La conception de la performance : Quels liens avec le profil entrepreneurial des propriétaires dirigeants de PME ?," Revue de l'Entrepreneuriat, De Boeck Université, vol. 10(1), pages 33-52.
- A. Fayolle, 2007. "Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education - Contextual Perspectives," Post-Print halshs-00275639, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3659 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:13:y:1976:i:2:p:95-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jolanda Hessels & Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik, 2008. "Entrepreneurial aspirations, motivations, and their drivers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 323-339, October.
- Chen, Chao C. & Greene, Patricia Gene & Crick, Ann, 1998. "Does entrepreneurial self-efficacy distinguish entrepreneurs from managers?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-316, July.
- Jack, Sarah L. & Anderson, Alistair R., 2002. "The effects of embeddedness on the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 467-487, September.
- A. Fayolle, 2007. "Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education –Contextual Perspectives»," Post-Print halshs-00312074, HAL.
- Badulescu Alina & Badulescu Daniel, 2014. "Is There Evidence Of A European Lifestyle Entrepreneur In Tourism?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 231-242, July.
More about this item
Keywordsprofiles; growth; profils; motivations; entrepreneur; croissance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01995343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.