Education for Innovation: Entrepreneurial Breakthroughs Versus Corporate Incremental Improvements
In: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 5
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-690, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pies, Ingo, 2010. "Theoretische Grundlagen demokratischer Wirtschafts- und Gesellschaftspolitik: Der Beitrag von William Baumol," Discussion Papers 2010-7, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Lambert Jerman, 2013. "La Juste Valeur : Une Comptabilite Actuarielle Pour Les Marches ... Ou Les Comptables ?," Post-Print hal-00991877, HAL.
- Iacopetta, Maurizio, 2010. "Phases of economic development and the transitional dynamics of an innovation-education growth model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 317-330, February.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13934 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Stuetzer & Martin Obschonka & Eva Schmitt-Rodermund, 2013. "Balanced skills among nascent entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 93-114, June.
- Petra Moog & Arndt Werner & Stefan Houweling & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2015. "The impact of skills, working time allocation and peer effects on the entrepreneurial intentions of scientists," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 493-511, June.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011.
"Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011. "Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 5481, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- D’Ippolito, Beatrice & Miozzo, Marcela & Consoli, Davide, 2014.
"Knowledge systematisation, reconfiguration and the organisation of firms and industry: The case of design,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1334-1352.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Consoli Davide, 2014. "Knowledge systematisation, reconfiguration and the organisation of firms and industry: the case of design," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00962391, HAL.
- Aaron Chatterji, 2017. "Innovation and American K-12 Education," NBER Working Papers 23531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:6:p:1032-1044 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1272-1283 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.