Report NEP-ENT-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colombelli, Alessandra & Krafft, Jackie & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "New Firms and Post-Entry Performance: The Role of Innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201602, University of Turin.
- Flora Wang, 2016. "What are the biggest obstacles to growth of SMEs in developing countries? - A picture emerging from an enterprise survey," Working Papers IES 2016/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2016.
- Goerke, Björn & Albers, Sönke, 2016. "Long-term effects of subsidies on firm growth: introducing the concept of outcome additionality," EconStor Preprints 142164, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," Working Papers wp1068, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Miniaoui, Hela & Schilirò, Daniele, 2016. "Innovation and Entrepreneurship for the growth and diversification of the GCC Economies," MPRA Paper 71898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2016. "Job Creation and the Role of Dependencies," MPRA Paper 71586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörn Block & Lars Hornuf & Alexandra Moritz, 2016. "Which updates during an equity crowdfunding campaign increase crowd participation? An exploratory analysis," Research Papers in Economics 2016-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Sefiani, Yassine & Davies, Barry & Bown, Robin & Kite, Neilson, 2016. "The interface of networking and 'wasta' in an Arabic context," MPRA Paper 71889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girum Abebe & Biruk Tekle & Yukichi Mano, 2016. "Changing saving and investment behavior: the impact of financial literacy training and reminders on micro-businesses," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2016. "The relationships between, on the hand, size, growth and age of the firm and, on the other hand, small business survival – a constructive critique and a proposal of a new framework," MPRA Paper 72111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bulent Unel, 2016. "A Model of Occupational Choice, Offshoring and Immigration," Departmental Working Papers 2016-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.