Assessing Urban Transport Systems through the Lens of Individual Behavior: Shenzhen and Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dillon, Harya S. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Boarnet, Marlon G., 2015. "The impact of urban form and gasoline prices on vehicle usage: Evidence from the 2009 National Household Travel Survey," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 23-33.
- Pasaoglu, Guzay & Zubaryeva, Alyona & Fiorello, Davide & Thiel, Christian, 2014. "Analysis of European mobility surveys and their potential to support studies on the impact of electric vehicles on energy and infrastructure needs in Europe," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 41-50.
More about this item
KeywordsASIF; carbon emissions; energy consumption; urban transportation; scenario analysis; transportation policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2016-06-25 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-06-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hku:wpaper:201634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carla Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieusthk.html .