|Edificio de Amigos, Campus Universitario, Office 2500 University of Navarra 31009 Pamplona, Navarra Spain|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales Pamplona, Spain
Universidad de Navarra
: +34 948 42 56 00
31080 - Pamplona
RePEc:edi:fcnaves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Bajo-Buenestado, Raúl, 2017. "Welfare implications of capacity payments in a price-capped electricity sector: A case study of the Texas market (ERCOT)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 272-285.
- Bajo-Buenestado, Raúl, 2016. "Evidence of asymmetric behavioral responses to changes in gasoline prices and taxes for different fuel types," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 119-130.
- Raúl Bajo-Buenestado & Dodge Cahan, 2015. "Unification of Oligopolistic Markets for a Homogeneous Good in the Presence of an Antitrust Commission," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 239-256, September.
- Raul Bajo-Buenestado, 2015. "Discount Factor for Durable Goods: Evidence from the Spanish Automobile Market," International Journal of Applied Behavioral Economics (IJABE), IGI Global, vol. 4(3), pages 1-21, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bajo-Buenestado, Raúl, 2017.
"Welfare implications of capacity payments in a price-capped electricity sector: A case study of the Texas market (ERCOT),"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 272-285.
- Fabra, N., 2018. "A Primer on Capacity Mechanisms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1814, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raúl Bajo-Buenestado should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.