Report NEP-LAW-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Abbink & Dmitry Ryvkin & Danila Serra, 2018. "Corrupt police," Working Papers wp2018_09_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Sep 2018.
- Jill Horwitz & Corey S. Davis & Lynn S. McClelland & Rebecca S. Fordon & Ellen Meara, 2018. "The Problem of Data Quality in Analyses of Opioid Regulation: The Case of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs," NBER Working Papers 24947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lu Shen & Kwong Wing Chau, 2018. "Legal Attitudes Towards Informality on City Levels in China," ERES eres2018_218, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Chris Pyke, 2018. "The Right to Life: Global Evidence on the Role of Security Officers and the Police in Modulating the Effect of Insecurity on Homicide," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/033, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Díaz, Carlos & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2018. "Leaders in Juvenile Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 13120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dmitry Poldnikov, 2018. "The Rise of the Comparative Approach in Russian Legal Scholarship as a Factor in the Modernization of Civil Legislation, from Svod Zakonov of 1833 to the Draft Civil Code of 1905," HSE Working papers WP BRP 85/LAW/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Dahl, Gordon B & Løken, Katrine V. & Mogstad, Magne, 2018. "Incarceration Spillovers in Criminal and Family Networks," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Dhaval Dave & Monica Deza & Brady P. Horn, 2018. "Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs, Opioid Abuse, and Crime," NBER Working Papers 24975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalez Lira, Andres & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2018. "Enforcing Regulation under Illicit Adaptation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aksoy, Cevat G. & Carpenter, Christopher S. & de Haas, Ralph & Tran, Kevin, 2018. "Do Laws Shape Attitudes? : Evidence from Same-Sex Relationship Recognition Policies in Europe," Discussion Paper 2018-028, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Elias Tsakas & Nikolas Tsakas, 2018. "Noisy Persuasion," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 11-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lema, D. & Egolf, P., 2018. "Forest fires and economic incentives: Impact of forest protection laws in Argentina," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275984, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brettschneider, Jörg, 2018. "Draft Legislation of the German Government to Combat VAT Evasion in Ecommerce," EconStor Preprints 181934, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kenneth W. Abbott & Céline Kauffmann & Jeong-Rim Lee, 2018. "The contribution of trans-governmental networks of regulators to international regulatory co-operation," OECD Regulatory Policy Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Cromwell, Erich & Goerg, Sebastian J. & Leszczynska, Monika, 2018. "More than the Money: Payoff-Irrelevant Terms in Relational Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 11712, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- RaÃºl Bajo-Buenestado, 2018. "Relationship-specificity, incomplete contracts, and the pattern of trade: a comment on the role of natural resources," NCID Working Papers 01/2018, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.