The Problem of Data Quality in Analyses of Opioid Regulation: The Case of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2002. "Evaluating Welfare Reform in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1166, December.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Colleen Carey, 2018.
"The Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Opioid Utilization in Medicare,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 77-112, February.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Colleen Carey, 2017. "The Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Opioid Utilization in Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2014.301923_8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .