Nhung Thi Hong Vu
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Bulte, Erwin & Lensink, Robert & Vu, Nhung, 2016. "Gender training and female empowerment: Experimental evidence from Vietnam," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 117-119.
- Niels Hermes & Vu Thi Hong Nhung, 2010. "The impact of financial liberalization on bank efficiency: evidence from Latin America and Asia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(26), pages 3351-3365.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Niels Hermes & Vu Thi Hong Nhung, 2010.
"The impact of financial liberalization on bank efficiency: evidence from Latin America and Asia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(26), pages 3351-3365.
- Clements Adeyinka Akinsoyinu, 2015. "Efficiency Evaluation of European Financial Cooperative Sector. A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 11-21, October.
- Imad Bou-Hamad & Abdel Latef Anouze & Denis Larocque, 2017. "An integrated approach of data envelopment analysis and boosted generalized linear mixed models for efficiency assessment," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 253(1), pages 77-95, June.
- Cristi SPULBAR & Mihai NITOI & Lucian ANGHEL, 2015. "Efficiency In Cooperative Banks And Savings Banks : A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Kai Du, 2014. "Efficiency Gains from Removing Trade Barriers: Evidence from Asian Banking Industries," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Luo, Yun & Tanna, Sailesh & De Vita, Glauco, 2016. "Financial openness, risk and bank efficiency: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 132-148.
- C. Spulbăr & M. Niţoi, 2014. "Determinants of bank cost efficiency in transition economies: evidence for Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe and South-East Asia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(16), pages 1940-1952, June.
- San-Jose, Leire & Retolaza, Jose Luis & Torres Pruñonosa, Jose, 2014. "Efficiency in Spanish banking: A multistakeholder approach analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 240-255.
- Mihai Nitoi & Cristi Spulbar, 2016. "The Relationship between Bank Efficiency and Risk and Productivity Patterns in the Romanian Banking System," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 39-53, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nhung Thi Hong Vu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.