(75%) University of Hawai'i Economic Research Organization (UHERO) Manoa, Hawaii (United States)
University of Hawaii-Manoa
RePEc:edi:heuhius (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) Department of Economics Manoa, Hawaii (United States)
University of Hawaii-Manoa
RePEc:edi:deuhius (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Justin Tyndall, 2021. "Sea Level Rise and Home Prices: Evidence from Long Island," Working Papers 2021-2, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Xiuming Dong & Justin Tyndall, 2021. "The Impact of Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries on Crime: Evidence from a Lottery Experiment," Working Papers 2021-1, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Justin Tyndall, 2020. "Pedestrian Deaths and Large Vehicles," Working Papers 2020-4, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Tyndall, Justin, 2021. "The local labour market effects of light rail transit," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C).
- Tyndall, Justin, 2019. "Free-floating carsharing and extemporaneous public transit substitution," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 21-27.
- Tyndall, Justin, 2018. "Bus quality improvements and local commuter mode share," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 173-183.
- Justin Tyndall, 2017. "Waiting for the R train: Public transportation and employment," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(2), pages 520-537, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Tyndall, Justin, 2019.
"Free-floating carsharing and extemporaneous public transit substitution,"
Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 21-27.
- Ngo, Nicole S. & Götschi, Thomas & Clark, Benjamin Y., 2021. "The effects of ride-hailing services on bus ridership in a medium-sized urban area using micro-level data: Evidence from the Lane Transit District," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 44-53.
- Silvestri, Alessandro & Foudi, Sébastien & Galarraga, Ibon & Ansuategi, Alberto, 2021. "The contribution of carsharing to low carbon mobility: Complementarity and substitution with other modes," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C).
- Álvaro Aguilera-García & Juan Gomez & Natalia Sobrino & Juan José Vinagre Díaz, 2021. "Moped Scooter Sharing: Citizens’ Perceptions, Users’ Behavior, and Implications for Urban Mobility," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(12), pages 1-26, June.
- Justin Tyndall, 2017.
"Waiting for the R train: Public transportation and employment,"
Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(2), pages 520-537, February.
- Grisé, Emily & Boisjoly, Geneviève & Maguire, Meadhbh & El-Geneidy, Ahmed, 2019. "Elevating access: Comparing accessibility to jobs by public transport for individuals with and without a physical disability," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 280-293.
- Martinez, Sebastian & Sanchez, Raul & Yañez, Patricia, 2018. "Getting a Lift: The Impact of Aerial Cable Cars in La Paz, Bolivia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Scholl, Lynn & Martínez, Daniel & Mitnik, Oscar A. & Oviedo, Daniel & Yáñez-Pagans, Patricia, 2019. "A Rapid Road to Employment?: The Impacts of a Bus Rapid Transit System in Lima," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9452, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer & Lichtman-Sadot, Shirlee, 2019.
"Connecting Disadvantaged Communities to Work and Higher Education Opportunities: Evidence from Public Transportation Penetration to Arab Towns in Israel,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12824, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Shirlee Lichtman-Sadot, 2020. "Connecting Disadvantaged Communities To Work And Higher Education Opportuities: Evidence From Public Transportation Penetration To Arab Towns In Israel," Working Papers 2008, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Scholl, Lynn & Martinez, Daniel & Mitnik, Oscar A. & Oviedo, Daniel & Yanez-Pagans, Patricia, 2018. "A Rapid Road to Employment? The Impacts of a Bus Rapid Transit System in Lima," IZA Discussion Papers 12019, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pasha, Obed & Wyczalkowski, Chris & Sohrabian, Dro & Lendel, Iryna, 2020. "Transit effects on poverty, employment, and rent in Cuyahoga County, Ohio," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 33-41.
- Yanez-Pagans, Patricia & Martinez, Daniel & Mitnik, Oscar A. & Scholl, Lynn & Vazquez, Antonia, 2018. "Urban Transport Systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: Challenges and Lessons Learned," IZA Discussion Papers 11812, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patricia Yañez-Pagans & Daniel Martinez & Oscar A. Mitnik & Lynn Scholl & Antonia Vazquez, 2019. "Urban transport systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: lessons and challenges," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Barufi, Ana Maria Bonomi & Haddad, Eduardo Amaral, 2017. "Spatial mismatch, wages and unemployment in metropolitan areas in Brazil," REGION, European Regional Science Association, vol. 4, pages 175-200.
- Arnon Barak, 2019. "The Effect of Public Transit on Employment in Israel's Arab Society," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2019.03, Bank of Israel.
- Johnson, Daniel & Ercolani, Marco & Mackie, Peter, 2017. "Econometric analysis of the link between public transport accessibility and employment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-9.
- Bonomi Barufi, Ana Maria & Amaral Haddad, Eduardo, 2016. "Spatial Mismatch, Wages and Unemployment in Brazilian Metropolitan Areas," TD NEREUS 9-2016, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Justin Tyndall should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.