|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Shanghai University of Finance and EconomicsShanghai, China
RePEc:edi:shufecn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- He, Xiyou & Mu, Qing, 2012. "How Chinese firms learn technology from transnational corporations: A comparison of the telecommunication and automobile industries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 270-287.
- Mu, Qing & Lee, Keun, 2005. "Knowledge diffusion, market segmentation and technological catch-up: The case of the telecommunication industry in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 759-783, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- He, Xiyou & Mu, Qing, 2012.
"How Chinese firms learn technology from transnational corporations: A comparison of the telecommunication and automobile industries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 270-287.
- Rai, Varun & Funkhouser, Erik, 2015. "Emerging insights on the dynamic drivers of international low-carbon technology transfer," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 350-364.
- Ulas Emiroglu, 2015. "Catch-up with Generative State: Lessons from Chinese Telecom Equipment Industry," STPS Working Papers 1503, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
- Hübler, Michael, 2015.
"Labor mobility and technology diffusion: A new concept and its application to rural Southeast Asia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 137-151.
- Hübler, Michael, 2015. "Labor Mobility and Technology Diffusion: a New Concept and its Application to Rural Southeast Asia," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-554, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mu, Qing & Lee, Keun, 2005.
"Knowledge diffusion, market segmentation and technological catch-up: The case of the telecommunication industry in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 759-783, August.
- Suk Choi & Christopher Williams, 2014. "The impact of innovation intensity, scope, and spillovers on sales growth in Chinese firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 25-46, March.
- Lee, Keun & Malerba, Franco, 2017. "Catch-up cycles and changes in industrial leadership:Windows of opportunity and responses of firms and countries in the evolution of sectoral systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 338-351.
- Almas Heshmati & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2010.
"Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces,"
TEMEP Discussion Papers
201054, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 4784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vertesy, D., 2014. "Successive leadership changes in the regional jet industry," MERIT Working Papers 046, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zhang, Fang & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2016. "Innovation and technology transfer through global value chains: Evidence from China's PV industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 191-203.
- Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai & Li, Qin, 2010.
"An Analysis on Technical Efficiency in Post-reform China,"
41034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Xianbo & Li, Kui-Wai & Li, Qin, 2011. "An analysis on technical efficiency in post-reform China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 357-372, September.
- Kim, Dong-hyu & Lee, Heejin & Kwak, Jooyoung, 2017. "Standards as a driving force that influences emerging technological trajectories in the converging world of the Internet and things: An investigation of the M2M/IoT patent network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1234-1254.
- Zhang, Wei & White, Steven, 2016. "Overcoming the liability of newness: Entrepreneurial action and the emergence of China's private solar photovoltaic firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 604-617.
- Keun Lee & Tae Young Park & Rishikesha T. Krishnan, 2014. "Catching-up or Leapfrogging in the Indian IT Service Sector: Windows of Opportunity, Path-creating, and Moving up the Value Chain," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 32(4), pages 495-518, July.
- Vértesy, Dániel, 2017. "Preconditions, windows of opportunity and innovation strategies: Successive leadership changes in the regional jet industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 388-403.
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2012.
"State-led Technological Development: A Case of China’s Nanotechnology Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 970-982.
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2011. "State-led technological development: A case of China's nanotechnology development," MERIT Working Papers 013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jason Li-Ying & Yuandi Wang & Søren Salomo & Wim Vanhaverbeke, 2013. "Have Chinese firms learned from their prior technology in-licensing? An analysis based on patent citations," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 95(1), pages 183-195, April.
- Qiu, Yueming & Ortolano, Leonard & David Wang, Yi, 2013. "Factors influencing the technology upgrading and catch-up of Chinese wind turbine manufacturers: Technology acquisition mechanisms and government policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 305-316.
- Jeon, Yongbok & Park, Byung Il & Ghauri, Pervez N., 2013. "Foreign direct investment spillover effects in China: Are they different across industries with different technological levels?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 105-117.
- Jianjun Yang & Huafang Liu & Shanxing Gao & Yuan Li, 2012. "Technological innovation of firms in China: Past, present, and future," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 819-840, September.
- Kafouros, Mario & Wang, Chengqi & Piperopoulos, Panagiotis & Zhang, Mingshen, 2015. "Academic collaborations and firm innovation performance in China: The role of region-specific institutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 803-817.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012.
"An 'integrated' framework for the comparative analysis of the territorial innovation dynamics of developed and emerging countries,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
44471, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "An ‘Integrated’ Framework For The Comparative Analysis Of The Territorial Innovation Dynamics Of Developed And Emerging Countries," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 517-533, July.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2012. "An 'integrated' framework for the comparative analysis of the territorial innovation dynamics of developed and emerging countries," Working Papers 2012-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Keun Lee and John Mathews, 2013. "Science, technology and innovation for sustainable development," CDP Background Papers 016, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hennart, J.M.A., 2012. "Emerging market multinationals and the theory of the multinational enterprise," Other publications TiSEM 23818daa-f6ed-4fd6-bca4-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jun-Youn Kim & Tae-Young Park & Keun Lee, 2013. "Catch-Up by Indigenous Firms in the Software Industry and the Role of the Government in China: A Sectoral System of Innovation (SSI) Perspective," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 100-120, June.
- Eun, Jong-Hak & Lee, Keun & Wu, Guisheng, 2006. "Explaining the "University-run enterprises" in China: A theoretical framework for university-industry relationship in developing countries and its application to China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1329-1346, November.
- Lee, Keun & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2009. "Both Institutions and Policies Matter but Differently for Different Income Groups of Countries: Determinants of Long-Run Economic Growth Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 533-549, March.
- Franco Malerba & Richard R. Nelson, 2012. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Economic Development as a Learning Process, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mathews, John A. & Tan, Hao, 2013. "The transformation of the electric power sector in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 170-180.
- Wan, Zheng & Craig, Brian, 2013. "Reflections on China–US energy cooperation: Overcoming differences to advance collaboration," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 93-97.
- Kerstin J. Schaefer & Ingo Liefner, 2017. "Offshore versus domestic: Can EM MNCs reach higher R&D quality abroad?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 113(3), pages 1349-1370, December.
- Keun Lee & John A. Mathews, 2010. "From Washington Consensus to BeST Consensus for world development," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(1), pages 86-103, May.
- Majidpour, Mehdi, 2017. "International technology transfer and the dynamics of complementarity: A new approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 196-206.
- Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai, 2012. "Analyzing China's productivity growth: Evidence from manufacturing industries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 531-551.
- Show-Ling Jang & Shihmin Lo & Wen Hao Chang, 2009. "How do latecomers catch up with forerunners? Analysis of patents and patent citations in the field of flat panel display technologies," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 79(3), pages 563-591, June.
- Pun-Lee Lam & Alice Shiu, 2011. "Reform of China’s Energy and Telecommunications Sectors," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 23 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kenney, Martin & Breznitz, Dan & Murphree, Michael, 2013. "Coming back home after the sun rises: Returnee entrepreneurs and growth of high tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 391-407.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Qing Mu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.