Juan Carlos Pérez Mesa
|Last Name:||Perez Mesa|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamento de Dirección y Gestión de Empresas Almería, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad de Almería
RePEc:edi:dduales (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Juan Carlos Pérez Mesa & Jaime de Pablo Valenciano, 2005. "Una descripción general del crecimiento económico en el África Subsahariana," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2005.
- Jaime De Pablo Valenciano & Juan Carlos Pérez Mesa, 2004. "The competitiveness of Spanish tomato export in the European Union," International Trade 0406004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2004.
- Juan Carlos Pérez Mesa & Emilio Galdeano Gómez, 2011. "Demand Analysis For Alternative Sea Transport Services: Application Of Discrete Choice Models To The Agrifood Exporters," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(3), pages 65-95, Winter.
- Perez-Mesa, Juan Carlos & Galdeano-Gomez, Emilio & Aznar-Sanchez, Jose A., 2011. "Management System for Harvest Scheduling: The Case of Horticultural Production in Southeast Spain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1-20, November.
- Perez-Mesa, Juan Carlos & Salinas-Andujar, Jose Antonio, 2010. "Distribución óptima del transporte intermodal: aplicación a la exportación de perecederos," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(02), pages 1-28, December.
- Perez-Mesa, Juan Carlos, 2008.
"Programación de la comercialización mensual agraria: el caso de los cultivos hortícolas en la provincia de Almería,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(01), pages 1-14.
RePEc:lrk:eeaart:25_3_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jaime De Pablo Valenciano & Juan Carlos Pérez Mesa, 2004.
"The competitiveness of Spanish tomato export in the European Union,"
0406004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2004.
- Jaime de Pablo Valenciano & Juan Pérez Mesa & Jean Lévy Mangin, 2008. "The Spanish Tomato Export Sector of the Almeria Region: An Econometric Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(3), pages 316-328, August.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2010.
"The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruits and vegetables,"
24828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Cioffi & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo & Cosimo Damiano Vitale, 2011. "The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruit and vegetables," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 405-418, May.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2009. "The Price Stabilisation Effects of the EU import regime of fruit and vegetables: the case of tomatoes," MPRA Paper 25718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Carlos Perez Mesa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.