Economic Sustainability of Italian Greenhouse Cherry Tomato
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clinton Beckford & Donovan Campbell & David Barker, 2011. "Sustainable Food Production Systems and Food Security: Economic and Environmental Imperatives in Yam Cultivation in Trelawny, Jamaica," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-21, March.
- Delbridge, Timothy A. & Fernholz, Carmen & King, Robert P. & Lazarus, William, 2013.
"A whole-farm profitability analysis of organic and conventional cropping systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 1-10.
- Delbridge, Timothy A. & Fernholz, Carmen & Lazarus, William F. & King, Robert P., 2011. "A Whole-Farm Profitability Analysis of Organic and Conventional Cropping Systems," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103790, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roland Olbrich & Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2014. "Personal Norms of Sustainability and Farm Management Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(8), pages 1-28, August.
- Szabó, Gábor G. & Popovics, Péter, 2009. "Possible Ways of Market Coordination and Integration in the Hungarian Dairy Sector," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-20.
- Çetin, Bahattin & Vardar, Ali, 2008. "An economic analysis of energy requirements and input costs for tomato production in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 428-433.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:3:p:316-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Kuosmanen & Timo Kuosmanen & Timo Sipiläinen, 2013. "Consistent Aggregation of Generalized Sustainable Values from the Firm Level to Sectoral, Regional or Industry Levels," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-9, April.
- Huub Spiertz, 2013. "Challenges for Crop Production Research in Improving Land Use, Productivity and Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-13, April.
- Jason H. Grant & Dayton M. Lambert & Kenneth A. Foster, 2010. "A Seasonal Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System for North American Fresh Tomatoes," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 215-234, June.
- Tudisca, Salvatore & Di Trapani, Anna Maria & Sgroi, Filippo & Testa, Riccardo & Squatrito, Riccardo, 2013. "Economic analysis of PV systems on buildings in Sicilian farms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 691-701.
- Nazaire Houssou & Xinshen Diao & Frances Cossar & Shashidhara Kolavalli & Kipo Jimah & Patrick Ohene Aboagye, 2013. "Agricultural Mechanization in Ghana: Is Specialized Agricultural Mechanization Service Provision a Viable Business Model?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1237-1244.
- Testa, Riccardo & Di Trapani, Anna Maria & Foderà, Mario & Sgroi, Filippo & Tudisca, Salvatore, 2014. "Economic evaluation of introduction of poplar as biomass crop in Italy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 775-780.
- Tom Waas & Jean Hugé & Thomas Block & Tarah Wright & Francisco Benitez-Capistros & Aviel Verbruggen, 2014. "Sustainability Assessment and Indicators: Tools in a Decision-Making Strategy for Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-23, August.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Di Pasquale, Jorgelina & Contò, Francesco & Tudisca, Salvatore & Sgroi, Filippo, 2012. "Analyzing risk management in Mediterranean Countries: The Syrian perspective," MPRA Paper 49851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zotarelli, Lincoln & Scholberg, Johannes M. & Dukes, Michael D. & Muñoz-Carpena, Rafael & Icerman, Jason, 2009. "Tomato yield, biomass accumulation, root distribution and irrigation water use efficiency on a sandy soil, as affected by nitrogen rate and irrigation scheduling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 23-34, January.
- Miguel Brandão & Roland Clift & Llorenç Milà i Canals & Lauren Basson, 2010. "A Life-Cycle Approach to Characterising Environmental and Economic Impacts of Multifunctional Land-Use Systems: An Integrated Assessment in the UK," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(12), pages 1-30, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:947-:d:137863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sgroi, Filippo & Foderà, Mario & Trapani, Anna Maria Di & Tudisca, Salvatore & Testa, Riccardo, 2015. "Economic evaluation of biogas plant size utilizing giant reed," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 403-409.
- Sgroi, Filippo & Di Trapani, Anna Maria & Foderà, Mario & Testa, Riccardo & Tudisca, Salvatore, 2015. "Economic assessment of Eucalyptus (spp.) for biomass production as alternative crop in Southern Italy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 614-619.
More about this item
Keywordsfarming operations; production cost; profit; Sicily; supply chain;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:6:y:2014:i:11:p:7967-7981:d:42194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.