Management System for Harvest Scheduling: The Case of Horticultural Production in Southeast Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Laura Riesgo & Manuel Arriaza, 2004. "Multi-Criteria Analysis of Input Use in Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 541-564.
- Emilio Galdeano-Gómez, 2007. "Composite price expectations: An empirical analysis for the Spanish horticultural sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 57-83.
- Yann Duval & Allen M. Featherstone, 2002. "Interactivity and Soft Computing in Portfolio Management: Should Farmers Own Food and Agribusiness Stocks?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 120-133.
- Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim & Markowitz, Harry M, 1984. " Mean-Variance versus Direct Utility Maximization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Meyer, Jack & Rasche, Robert H, 1992. "Sufficient Conditions for Expected Utility to Imply Mean-Standard Deviation Rankings: Empirical Evidence Concerning the Location and Scale Condition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(410), pages 91-106, January.
- Pannell, David J. & Nordblom, Thomas L., 1998. "Impacts of risk aversion on whole-farm management in Syria," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(3), September.
- PÃ©rez Mesa, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Should AlmerÃa (Spain) have to be worried, thinking that their tomato export is currently affected by international competition?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), June.
- J. Brian Hardaker & Louise H. Patten & David J. Pannell, 1988.
"Utility‐Efficient Programming For Whole‐Farm Planning,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(2-3), pages 88-97, 08-12.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Patten, Louise H. & Pannell, David J., 1988. "Utility-Efficient Programming For Whole-Farm Planning," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(02-03).
- Solano, C. & Leon, H. & Perez, E. & Herrero, M., 2001. "Characterising objective profiles of Costa Rican dairy farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 153-179, March.
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Arriaza, Manuel & Riesgo, Laura, 2003. "An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 569-585, December.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Pandey, Sushil & Patten, Louise H., 1991. "Farm Planning under Uncertainty: A Review of Alternative Programming Models," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(01), April.
More about this item
Keywordshorticultural farmer; optimization; planning; mathematical programming; marketing; cooperative; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:117598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.