The competitiveness of Spanish tomato export in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-348, August.
- Banerjee, Anindya, et al, 1986. "Exploring Equilibrium Relationships in Econometrics through Static Models: Some Monte Carlo Evidence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 253-277, August.
- David Greenaway & Robert Hine & Chris Milner, 1994. "Country-specific factors and the pattern of horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade in the UK," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 77-100, March.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Tambi, N. Emmanuel, 1999. "Co-integration and error-correction modelling of agricultural export supply in Cameroon," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 57-67, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Cioffi & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo & Cosimo Damiano Vitale, 2011.
"The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruit and vegetables,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 405-418, May.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2010. "The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruits and vegetables," MPRA Paper 24828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime de Pablo Valenciano & Juan Pérez Mesa & Jean Lévy Mangin, 2008. "The Spanish Tomato Export Sector of the Almeria Region: An Econometric Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(3), pages 316-328, August.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2009. "The Price Stabilisation Effects of the EU import regime of fruit and vegetables: the case of tomatoes," MPRA Paper 25718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; price; competition; cointegration; Almería; strategy;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0406004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.