|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2015 European Centre for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics (ECARES); Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management; Université Libre de Bruxelles (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales Pamplona, Spain
Universidad de Navarra
: +34 948 42 56 00
31080 - Pamplona
RePEc:edi:fcnaves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Equiza-Goni, Juan & Faraglia, Elisa & Oikonomou, Rigas, 2016. "Union Debt Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 11181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Equiza Goni, 2014. "Sovereign Debt Maturity and Debt-to GDP Dynamics in Six Euro Area Countries," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juan Equiza Goni, 2014. "Sovereign Debt in the U.S. and Growth Expectations," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-25, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Equiza-Goñi, Juan, 2016. "Government debt maturity and debt dynamics in euro area countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 292-311.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Juan Equiza Goni, 2014.
"Sovereign Debt in the U.S. and Growth Expectations,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2014-25, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Kollmann, 2015. "Exchange Rate and Current Account Dynamics: the Role of Asset Market Structure, Long-Run Risk and Risk Appetite," 2015 Meeting Papers 1397, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert Kollmann, 2014.
"Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-70, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Robert Kollmann, 2014. "Exchange rates dynamics with long-run risk and recursive preferences," Globalization Institute Working Papers 212, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert Kollmann, 2014. "Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-49, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Robert Kollmann, 2015. "Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 175-196, April.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2014. "Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 10232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (5) 2014-05-09 2014-11-07 2016-04-09 2016-04-23 2019-02-25. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (4) 2014-11-07 2016-04-09 2016-04-23 2019-02-25. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (2) 2014-05-09 2014-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-02-25. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2016-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2019-02-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Equiza-Goni
(Juan Equiza-Goñi) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.