- Kai Lessmann & Ulrike Kornek & Valentina Bosetti & Rob Dellink & Johannes Emmerling & Johan Eyckmans & Miyuki Nagashima & Hans-Peter Weikard & Zili Yang, 2014. "The Stability and Effectiveness of Climate Coalitions: A Comparative Analysis of Multiple Integrated Assessment Models," Working Papers 2014.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Johannes Emmerling, 2014. "Sharing of Climate Risks across World Regions," Working Papers 2014.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Johannes Emmerling & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Geoengineering and Abatement: A “flat” Relationship under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2013.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Johannes Emmerling & Massimo Tavoni, 2013. "Is Geoengineering a Viable Option for Dealing with Climate Change?," Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, April.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2014-02-15 2014-11-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2014-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2013-05-05 2014-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (3) 2013-05-05 2014-02-15 2014-11-17. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2014-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2014-11-17. Author is listed
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2014-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2014-02-15. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2014-11-17. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Johannes Emmerling should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.