Report NEP-RES-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2018. "Geographic Environmental Kuznets Curves: The Optimal Growth Linear-Quadratic Case," Working Papers halshs-01792440, HAL.
- Armel Ngami & Thomas Seegmuller, 2018. "Pollution and Growth: The Role of Pension on the Efficiency of Health and Environmental Policies," Working Papers halshs-01798710, HAL.
- Soheil Shayegh & Valentina Bosetti & Simon Dietz & Johannes Emmerling & Christoph Hambel & Svenn Jensen & Holger Kraft & Massimo Tavoni & Christian Traeger & Rick Van der Ploeg, 2018. "Recalculating the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers 2018.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antonia Díaz & Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis Puch & Jesús Rodríguez-López, 2018. "A Note on Growth, Energy Intensity and the Energy Mix: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 18.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Alistair Hunt & Nick Dale, 2018. "Economic valuation in formaldehyde regulation," OECD Environment Working Papers 134, OECD Publishing.