Report NEP-ENE-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth A. Small, 2017. "The Elusive Effects of CAFE Standards," Working Papers 171803, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Bourgeois & Sandrine Mathy & Philippe Menanteau, 2017.
"The effect of climate policies on renewable energies : a review of econometric studies
[L’effet des politiques climatiques sur les énergies renouvelables : une revue des études économétriques]," Post-Print hal-01585906, HAL.
- Itziar Lazkano & Linda Nøstbakken & Martino Pelli, 2017. "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables: The Role of Electricity Storage," Cahiers de recherche 17-06, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Luisa Dressler, 2017. "Essays on the Economics of Sustainable Energy Policies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/256971, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Valeria Di Cosmo & Sean Collins & Paul Deane, 2017. "The Effect of Increased Transmission and Storage in an Interconnected Europe: an Application to France and Ireland," Working Papers 2017.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- DorothŽe Charlier & Berang re Legendre & Anna Risch, 2017. "Fuel poverty and indoor pollution: Providing financial support vs. combatting poor housing?," Policy Papers 2017.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Emmanuel Hache & Déborah Leboullenger & Valérie Mignon, 2017. "Beyond average energy consumption in the French residential housing market: A household classification approach," Post-Print hal-01586597, HAL.
- Thomas Spencer & Roberta Pierfederici & Oliver Sartor & Nicolas Berghmans & Sascha Samadi & Manfred Fischedick & Katharina Knoop & Steve Pye & Patrick Criqui & Sandrine Mathy & Pantelis Capros & Panag, 2017. "Tracking sectoral progress in the deep decarbonisation of energy systems in Europe," Post-Print hal-01586028, HAL.
- Grigolon, Laura & Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Consumer Valuation of Fuel Costs and the Effectiveness of Tax Policy - Evidence from the European Car Market," TSE Working Papers 17-836, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- John Asker & Allan Collard-Wexler & Jan De Loecker, 2017. "Market Power, Production (Mis)Allocation and OPEC," NBER Working Papers 23801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Recuero Virto & Denis Couvet, 2017. "The impact of renewable versus non-renewable natural capital on economic growth," Working Papers 2017.15, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Ruth Greenspan Bell, 2017. "Protecting the environment during and after resource extraction," WIDER Working Paper Series 164, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mark Cummins & Michael Dowling & Fearghal Kearney, 2016. "Oil market modelling: A comparative analysis of fundamental and latent factor approaches," Post-Print hal-01387596, HAL.
- Vera Danilina, 2017. "Trade Integration and the Polarisation of Eco-Labelling Strategies," AMSE Working Papers 1725, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Stefano BOSI & David DESMARCHELIER, 2017. "An economic model of metapopulation dynamics," Working Papers of BETA 2017-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Evelyn Dietsche, 2017. "New industrial policy and the extractive industries," WIDER Working Paper Series 161, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ruben Bibas & Sandrine Mathy & Meike Fink, 2016. "Elaboration et analyse macroéconomique d'un scénario bas carbone « acceptable »," Post-Print hal-01426322, HAL.
- Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2017. "On the impact of indirect competition for political influence on environmental policy," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hélène Joachain, 2017. "Complementary Currencies and Environmental Sustainability," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/256976, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yannis Dafermos & Maria Nikolaidi & Giorgos Galanis, 2017. "Climate change, financial stability and monetary policy," Working Papers PKWP1712, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Achim Hagen & Jan Schneider, 2017. "Boon or Bane? Trade Sanctions and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers V-403-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoang Anh Nguyen Trinh, 2017. "Two scenarios for carbon capture and storage in Vietnam," Post-Print hal-01550029, HAL.
- Magali Pierre & Eleonora Morganti & Virginie Boutueil, 2016. "Will fleet managers really help vehicle fleets to become electric?," Post-Print hal-01415461, HAL.
- Zachlod-Jelec, Magdalena & Boratynski, Jakub, 2016. "How large and uncertain are costs of 2030 GHG emissions reduction target for the European countries? Sensitivity analysis in a global CGE model," MF Working Papers 26, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- An Ha Truong & Hoang Anh Tran & Minh Ha-Duong, 2016. "Phân tích chi phí-lợi ích của đồng đốt sinh khối với than: Trường hợp nhà máy nhiệt điện Ninh Bình," Post-Print hal-01383028, HAL.
- Antoszewski, Michal & Boratynski, Jakub & Zachlod-Jelec, Magdalena & Wojtowicz, Krzysztof & Cygler, Maciej & Jeszke, Robert & Pyrka, Maciej & Sikora, Przemyslaw & Bohringer, Christoph & Gaska, Jan & J, 2015. "CGE model PLACE," MF Working Papers 24, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Massimo Tavoni & Valentina Bosetti & Soheil Shayegh & Laurent Drouet & Johannes Emmerling & Sabine Fuss & Timo Goeschl & Celine Guivarch & Thomas S. Lontzek & Vassiliki Manoussi & Juan Moreno-Cruz & H, 2017. "Challenges and Opportunities for Integrated Modeling of Climate Engineering," Working Papers 2017.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.