Report NEP-RES-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul David & Adriaan van Zon, 2013. "Designing an Optimal 'Tech Fix' Path to Global Climate Stability: Directed R&D and Embodied Technical Change in a Multi-phase Framework," Discussion Papers 12-029, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Andre Müller & Jan Schneider, 2014. "Carbon Tariffs Revisited," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 33 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2014. "Green innovations and organizational change: Making better use of environmental technology," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-043 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Huse, Cristian, 2014. "Fast and Furious (and Dirty): How Asymmetric Regulation May Hinder Environmental Policy," MPRA Paper 48909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horii, Ryo & Ikefuji, Masako, 2014. "Environment and Growth," MPRA Paper 53624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2014. "Rule-Based Resource Revenue Stabilization Funds: A Welfare Comparison," Working Papers 2014-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Kai Lessmann & Ulrike Kornek & Valentina Bosetti & Rob Dellink & Johannes Emmerling & Johan Eyckmans & Miyuki Nagashima & Hans-Peter Weikard & Zili Yang, 2014. "The Stability and Effectiveness of Climate Coalitions: A Comparative Analysis of Multiple Integrated Assessment Models," Working Papers 2014.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid Oueslati & Julien Salanié, 2014. "Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy and urban development," Working Papers 1401, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.