Report NEP-UPT-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Angel Ballester, 2014. "Discrete Choice Estimation of Risk Aversion," Working Papers 788, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Attema, Arthur & Brouwer, Werner & l'Haridon, Olivier & Pinto, Jose Luis, 2014. "Estimating sign-dependent societal preferences for quality of life," MPRA Paper 58262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erick W. Rengifo & Debra Emanuela Trifan & Debra Rossen Trendafilov, 2014. "Investors Facing Risk: Prospect Theory and Non-Expected Utility in Portfolio Selection," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2014-03, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Heyen, Daniel & Wiesenfarth, Boris R., 2014. "Informativeness of Experiments for MEU - A Recursive Definition," Working Papers 0572, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Mauricio Junca & Rafael Serrano, 2014. "Utility maximization in pure-jump models driven by marked point processes and nonlinear wealth dynamics," Papers 1411.1103, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Robert Bordley & Marco LiCalzi & Luisa Tibiletti, 2014. "A target-based foundation for the "hard-easy effect" bias," Working Papers 23, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "Risk, Uncertainty and Entrepreneurship: Evidence From a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-136/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fausto Corradin & Domenico Sartore, 2014. "Fund Ratings: The method reconsidered," Working Papers 2014:17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:mse:cesdoc:13002r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erick W. Rengifo & Debra Emanuela Trifan & Debra Rossen Trendafilov, 2014. "The Individually Accepted Loss," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2014-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Emmerling, 2014. "Sharing of Climate Risks across World Regions," Working Papers 2014.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J, 2014. "On the Sources of Uncertainty in Exchange Rate Predictability," MPRA Paper 58956, University Library of Munich, Germany.