Report NEP-ENV-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hongxiu Li & Horatiu A. Rus, 2014. "Adaptation to Climate Change and International Mitigation Agreements with Heterogeneous Countries," Working Papers 1408, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2014. "Environmental Management in Agriculture – Case of Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 59054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2012. "A Note on Environment-dependent Time Preferences," MPRA Paper 59719, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2014.
- Markus Groth & Jörg Cortekar, 2014. "Climate change adaptation strategies within the framework of the German “Energiewende” – Is there a need for government interventions and legal obligations?," Working Paper Series in Economics 315, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Honami Sakaguchi & Michiyuki Yagi & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2014. "How do firms disclose environmental information on climate change in aspects of both business risks and opportunities?," Discussion Papers 2014-31, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregmar Galinato & Hayley Chouinard, "undated". "Strategic Interaction and Institutional Quality Determinants of Environmental Regulations across Select OECD Countries," Working Papers 2014-7, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Liddle, Brantley & Messinis, George, 2014. "Revisiting sulfur Kuznets curves with endogenous breaks modeling: Substantial evidence of inverted-Us/Vs for individual OECD countries," MPRA Paper 59565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime de Melo & Mariana Vijil, 2014. "The Critical Mass Approach to Achieve a Deal on Green Goods and Services: What is on the Table? How Much to Expect?," Working Papers 2014.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yana Rubashkina & Marzio Galeotti & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis from European Manufacturing Sectors," Working Papers 2014.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yana Rubashkina & Marzio Galeotti & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis from European Manufacturing Sectors," IEFE Working Papers 69, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Yildiz, Özgür, 2014.
"Lehren aus der Verhaltensökonomik für die Gestaltung umweltpolitischer Maßnahmen
[Lessons from behavioral economics for the design of environmental policy measures]," MPRA Paper 59360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian Cochran & Romain Hubert & Virginie Marchal & Robert Youngman, 2014. "Public Financial Institutions and the Low-carbon Transition: Five Case Studies on Low-Carbon Infrastructure and Project Investment," OECD Environment Working Papers 72, OECD Publishing.
- Katerina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah V. Ravago, 2014. "Intergenerational games with dynamic externalities and climate change experiments," Working Papers SDES-2014-14, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Nov 2014.
- Item repec:sss:wpaper:201408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Emmerling, 2014. "Sharing of Climate Risks across World Regions," Working Papers 2014.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Coniglio, Nicola D. & Pesce, Giovanni, 2014. "Climate Variability and International Migration: an empirical analysis," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 31/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Gómez-Calvet & David Conesa & Ana Rosa Gómez-Calvet & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2014. "On the dynamics of environmental performance in the European Union," Working Papers 2014/20, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Luisa Gagliardi & Giovanni Marin & Caterina Miriello, 2014. "The Greener the Better: Job Creation and Environmentally- Friendly Technological Change," IEFE Working Papers 60, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Price versus Quantities versus Indexed Quantities," Working Papers 2014.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Salvador del Saz-Salazar & Leandro García-Menéndez & Olaf Merk, 2013. "The Port and its Environment: Methodological Approach for Economic Appraisal," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/24, OECD Publishing.
- Marzio Galeotti & Yana Rubashkina & Silvia Salini & Elena Verdolini, 2014. "Environmental Policy Performance and its Determinants: Application of a three-level random intercept model," IEFE Working Papers 71, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Paolo Zeppini, 2014. "A discrete choice model of transitions to sustainable technologies: speed limits and optimal monetary policies," Department of Economics Working Papers 28/14, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Koji Kotani & Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2014. "On the fundamental performance of a marketable permit system in a trader setting," Working Papers SDES-2014-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
- Can Liu Hao & Katrina Mullan & Qingjiao Rong & Wenqing Zhu, 2013. "Have the Key Priority Forestry Programs Really Impacted on China's Rural Household Income," Working Papers PIERI 2013-08, PEP-PIERI.
- Mu, Quan & Zhang, Junjie, 2014. "Air Pollution and Defensive Expenditures: Evidence from Particulate-Filtering Facemasks," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1bz8c9ms, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Matthieu BOUSSICHAS & Vincent NOSSEK, 2014. "État des lieux statistique des Objectifs du Développement Durable (ODD) dans les PMA et les autres pays vulnérables," Working Papers P114, FERDI.
- Julien Daubanes & Pierre Lasserre, 2014. "Dispatching after Producing: The Supply of Non-Renewable Resources," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-42, CIRANO.
- Bell, William Paul & Wild, Phillip & Foster, John, 2014. "Collinsville solar thermal project: Energy economics and dispatch forecasting - Final report," MPRA Paper 59648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Balsa & Juanita Bloomfield & Marcelo Caffera, 2014. "The Effect of Acute and Intensive Exposure to Particulate Matter on Birth Outcomes in Montevideo," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 86893, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sahu, Santosh Kumar & Krishnan, Narayanan, 2014. "Environmental Certification and Technical Efficiency: A Study of Manufacturing Firms in India," MPRA Paper 59451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ventura, Víctor Hugo & Carvalho, Ryan, 2014. "Energy Efficiency in Central America: Progress and action towards the fulfillment of the goals of the Central American sustainable energy strategy," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 37032, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Carlos Andrés Vergara Tamayo & Andrés Felipe González Quesada & Carlos Andrés González Coronado, 2013. "Evaluación de impacto ambiental y estudios previos a una valoracion contingete. Caso la Colosa, Cajamarca, Tolima, Colombia," Ensayos de Economía 012241, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Medellín.
- Bartolini, Stefano & Sarracino, Francesco & Theis, Laurent, 2014. "Do people care for a sustainable future? Evidence from happiness data," MPRA Paper 58400, University Library of Munich, Germany.