Report NEP-CDM-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolmas, Jim, 2014. "Almost orthogonal outcomes under probabilistic voting: A cautionary example," MPRA Paper 53628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2014. "The Voters' Curses: The Upsides and Downsides of Political Engagement," MPRA Paper 53482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1039, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mostapha Diss & Patrizia Pérez-Asurmendi, 2014. "Consistent collective decisions under majorities based on differences," Working Papers 1402, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Straub, Stéphane, 2014. "Political Firms, Public Procurement, and the Democratization Process," TSE Working Papers 14-461, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2014. "Aggregating infinitely many probability measures," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 499, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Remi DELILLE & Vincent VANNETELBOSCH, 2014. "Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Winands, Sarah & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2014. "Eco-regional Cartels on the Genetic Resource Market and the case of the Andean Community's legislation," Discussion Papers 163046, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Rana, Arslan Tariq & Kebewar, Mazen, 2014. "The Political Economy of FDI flows into Developing Countries: Does the depth of International Trade Agreements Matter?," EconStor Preprints 91501, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Pannell, David J. & Gibson, Fiona L., 2014. "Testing metrics to prioritise environmental projects," Working Papers 163211, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos & Florence Neymotin, 2014. "Coordination in Public Good Provision: How Individual Volunteering is Impacted by the Volunteering of Others," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201402, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Reimer, Lennart, 2014. "Dynamics of Military Conflict: an Economics Perspective," Working Paper 138/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Deng, Wendong & Hendrikse, George, 2014. "Social Capital and Incentives in the Provision of Product Quality by Cooperatives," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163340, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christopher Bruce & Kaveh Madani, 2014. "The Conditions for Successful Collaboration over Water Policy: Substance versus Process," Working Papers 2014-36, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 03 Feb 2014.
- Kai Lessmann & Ulrike Kornek & Valentina Bosetti & Rob Dellink & Johannes Emmerling & Johan Eyckmans & Miyuki Nagashima & Hans-Peter Weikard & Zili Yang, 2014. "The Stability and Effectiveness of Climate Coalitions: A Comparative Analysis of Multiple Integrated Assessment Models," Working Papers 2014.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.