Report NEP-CDM-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolmas, Jim, 2014. "Almost orthogonal outcomes under probabilistic voting: A cautionary example," MPRA Paper 53628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2014. "The Voters' Curses: The Upsides and Downsides of Political Engagement," MPRA Paper 53482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1039, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mostapha Diss & Patrizia Pérez-Asurmendi, 2014. "Consistent collective decisions under majorities based on differences," Working Papers 1402, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Straub, Stéphane, 2014. "Political Firms, Public Procurement, and the Democratization Process," TSE Working Papers 14-461, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Herzberg, Frederik, 2014. "Aggregating infinitely many probability measures," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 499, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Remi DELILLE & Vincent VANNETELBOSCH, 2014. "Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Winands, Sarah & Holm-Müller, Karin, 2014. "Eco-regional Cartels on the Genetic Resource Market and the case of the Andean Community's legislation," Discussion Papers 163046, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Rana, Arslan Tariq & Kebewar, Mazen, 2014. "The Political Economy of FDI flows into Developing Countries: Does the depth of International Trade Agreements Matter?," EconStor Preprints 91501, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Pannell, David J. & Gibson, Fiona L., 2014. "Testing metrics to prioritise environmental projects," Working Papers 163211, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Theodoros M. Diasakos & Florence Neymotin, 2014. "Coordination in Public Good Provision: How Individual Volunteering is Impacted by the Volunteering of Others," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201402, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Reimer, Lennart, 2014. "Dynamics of Military Conflict: an Economics Perspective," Working Paper 138/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Deng, Wendong & Hendrikse, George, 2014. "Social Capital and Incentives in the Provision of Product Quality by Cooperatives," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163340, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christopher Bruce & Kaveh Madani, "undated". "The Conditions for Successful Collaboration over Water Policy: Substance versus Process," Working Papers 2014-36, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 03 Feb 2014.
- Kai Lessmann & Ulrike Kornek & Valentina Bosetti & Rob Dellink & Johannes Emmerling & Johan Eyckmans & Miyuki Nagashima & Hans-Peter Weikard & Zili Yang, 2014. "The Stability and Effectiveness of Climate Coalitions: A Comparative Analysis of Multiple Integrated Assessment Models," Working Papers 2014.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.