Report NEP-UPT-2020-10-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-UPT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorn Sass & Dorothee Westphal, 2020. "Robust Utility Maximization in a Multivariate Financial Market with Stochastic Drift," Papers 2009.14559, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Li, Jian & Zhou, Junjie, 2019. "Information order in monotone decision problems under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 201907020700001077, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alexis Akira Toda, 2020. "Necessity of Hyperbolic Absolute Risk Aversion for the Concavity of Consumption Functions," Papers 2009.13564, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Mario Ghossoub & David Saunders, 2020. "On the Continuity of the Feasible Set Mapping in Optimal Transport," Papers 2009.12838, arXiv.org.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Liu, Qing, 2020. "Reference-dependent preferences, time inconsistency, and unfunded pensions," ISU General Staff Papers 202004170700001102, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Diller, Markus & Kühne, Daniela, 2020. "Framing and loss aversion in tax reporting behavior: Evidence from German income tax return data," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe B-43-20, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Thomas Demuynck & Umutcan Salman, 2020. "On the Revealed Preference Analysis of Stable Aggregate Matchings," Working Papers ECARES 2020-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Loïc Berger & Johannes Emmerling, 2020. "Welfare as Equity Equivalents," Post-Print hal-02937705, HAL.
- Alberto Grillo, 2020. "Ethical Voting in Heterogenous Groups," AMSE Working Papers 2034, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Apr 2021.
- Johannes Schünemann & Holger Strulik & Timo Trimborn, 2020. "Anticipation of Deteriorating Health and Information Avoidance," Economics Working Papers 2020-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kowalik, Zuzanna & Lewandowski, Piotr, 2020. "The Gender Gap in Aversion to COVID-19 Exposure: Evidence from Professional Tennis," IZA Discussion Papers 13768, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carolin Pflueger & Gianluca Rinaldi, 2020. "Why Does the Fed Move Markets so Much? A Model of Monetary Policy and Time-Varying Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 27856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.