by alumni of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Chowdhury, Mohammad Tarequl Hasan & Rahman, Muhammad Habibur & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali, 2018. "Geography Dictates, But How? Topography, Spatial Concentration and Sectoral Diversification," MPRA Paper 87245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoang Xuan Trung & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu & Cong S. Pham, 2012. "Nonfarm Activity And Poverty Reduction In Rural Vietnam: 2002-2008," Working Papers 06, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Bui, Quang N. & Hoang, Trung X. & Le, Nga T.V., 2018. "The effect of domestic violence against women on child welfare in Vietnam," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 709-719.
- Rahman, Muhammad Habibur, 2018. "Earthquakes don’t kill, built environment does: Evidence from cross-country data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 458-468.
- Trung Xuan Hoang & Quang Nhat Bui, 2017. "Sectoral Employment and Poverty in Rural Vietnam in 2000s," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(4), pages 2458-2465.
- Natalie Chun & Rana Hasan & Muhammad Habibur Rahman & Mehmet Ali Ulubaşoğlu, 2017. "The Role of Middle Class in Economic Development: What Do Cross-Country Data Show?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 404-424, May.
- Muhammad Habibur Rahman & Nejat Anbarci & Prasad Sankar Bhattacharya & Mehmet Ali Ulubaşoğlu, 2017. "Can extreme rainfall trigger democratic change? The role of flood-induced corruption," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 171(3), pages 331-358, June.
- Muhammad Habibur Rahman & Nejat Anbarci & Prasad Sankar Bhattacharya & Mehmet Ali Ulubaşoğlu, 2017. "The Shocking Origins of Political Transitions: Evidence from Earthquakes," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 83(3), pages 796-823, January.
- Trung X. Hoang & Cong S. Pham & Mehmet A. Ulubaşoğlu, 2016. "The role of rice in poverty dynamics in rural Vietnam: 2002–2008," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 132-150, January.
- Chowdhury, Mohammad Tarequl Hasan & Bhattacharya, Prasad Sankar & Mallick, Debdulal & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2016. "Exchange rate regimes and fiscal discipline: The role of trade openness," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 106-128.
- Chun, Natalie & Hasan, Rana & Rahman, Muhammad Habibur & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet A., 2016. "The role of middle class in democratic diffusion," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 536-548.
- Mohammad Tarequl Hasan Chowdhury & Prasad Sankar Bhattacharya & Debdulal Mallick & Mehmet Ali Ulubaşoğlu, 2015. "Persistence, Capital Account Openness, and Financial Sector Health in Exchange Rate Regime Choice," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(294), pages 279-299, September.
- Jimenez-Ayora, Pablo & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2015. "What underlies weak states? The role of terrain ruggedness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 167-183.
- Rejaul K. Bakshi & Debdulal Mallick & Mehmet A. Ulubasoğlu, 2015. "Social Capital and Hygiene Practices among the Extreme Poor in Rural Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(12), pages 1603-1618, December.
- Hoang, Trung X. & Pham, Cong S. & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet A., 2014. "Non-Farm Activity, Household Expenditure, and Poverty Reduction in Rural Vietnam: 2002–2008," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 554-568.
- Chowdhury, Mohammad Tarequl H. & Bhattacharya, Prasad Sankar & Mallick, Debdulal & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2014. "An empirical inquiry into the role of sectoral diversification in exchange rate regime choice," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 210-227.