by members of
Dipartimento Economia, Sanità e Sociale (DEASS)
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI)
(Department of Business Economics, Health and Social Care, University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Luca Crivelli & Paola Salari, 2012. "Fiscal federalism and income redistribution through healthcare financing: An empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons," CEPRA working paper 1204, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Luca Crivelli & Anna Bracci & Gregorio Avilï¿½s, 2012. "Il modello dï¿½impresa sociale ï¿½made in Switzerlandï¿½. Risultati di unï¿½indagine esplorativa condotta su piano nazionale," Euricse Working Papers 1238, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Igor Francetic & Günther Fink & Fabrizio Tediosi, 2021. "Impact of social accountability monitoring on health facility performance: Evidence from Tanzania," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 766-785, April.
- Francetic, Igor, 2021. "Bad law or implementation flaws? Lessons from the implementation of the new law on epidemics during the response to the first wave of COVID-19 in Switzerland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(10), pages 1285-1290.
- Erin A. West & Daniela Anker & Rebecca Amati & Aude Richard & Ania Wisniak & Audrey Butty & Emiliano Albanese & Murielle Bochud & Arnaud Chiolero & Luca Crivelli & Stéphane Cullati & Valérie d’Acremon, 2020. "Corona Immunitas: study protocol of a nationwide program of SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence and seroepidemiologic studies in Switzerland," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 65(9), pages 1529-1548, December.
- Igor Francetic, 2019. "Governance to address health systems pitfalls of antibiotics overuse in low- and middle-income countries," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 64(8), pages 1127-1128, November.
- De Pietro, Carlo & Francetic, Igor, 2018. "E-health in Switzerland: The laborious adoption of the federal law on electronic health records (EHR) and health information exchange (HIE) networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 69-74.
- Luca Crivelli & Mario Lucchini, 2017. "Health and happiness: an introduction," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 64(2), pages 105-111, June.
- Adam Stefan & Amstutz Jeremias & Enrico Cavedon & Wüthrich Bernadette & Avilés Gregorio & Ferrari Domenico & Crivelli Luca & Gafner Anja & Greppi Spartaco & Schmitz Daniela & Zoebeli Daniel, 2016. "Work Integration Social Enterprises in Switzerland," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 509-539, December.
- De Pietro, Carlo & Crivelli, Luca, 2015. "Swiss popular initiative for a single health insurer… once again!," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 851-855.
- Nino Künzli & Luca Crivelli & Dominique Sprumont & Sandra Nocera, 2015. "Does the Swiss School of Public Health exist?," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(8), pages 873-875, December.
- Mario Lucchini & Sara Della Bella & Luca Crivelli, 2015. "Social capital and life satisfaction in Switzerland," International Journal of Happiness and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 250-268.
- Okma, Kieke G.H. & Crivelli, Luca, 2013. "Swiss and Dutch “consumer-driven health care”: Ideal model or reality?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 105-112.
- Thomson, Sarah & Busse, Reinhard & Crivelli, Luca & van de Ven, Wynand & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2013. "Statutory health insurance competition in Europe: A four-country comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 209-225.
- Smith, Peter C. & Anell, Anders & Busse, Reinhard & Crivelli, Luca & Healy, Judith & Lindahl, Anne Karin & Westert, Gert & Kene, Tobechukwu, 2012. "Leadership and governance in seven developed health systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 37-49.
- Haas, Marion & Ashton, Toni & Blum, Kerstin & Christiansen, Terkel & Conis, Elena & Crivelli, Luca & Lim, Meng Kin & Lisac, Melanie & MacAdam, Margaret & Schlette, Sophia, 2009. "Drugs, sex, money and power: An HPV vaccine case study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 288-295, October.
- Luca Crivelli, 2007. "Master of Advanced Studies in Health Economics and Management (Net-MEGS)," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 52(1), pages 69-70, February.
- Luca Crivelli & Massimo Filippini & Ilaria Mosca, 2006. "Federalism and regional health care expenditures: an empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 535-541, May.
- Massimo Filippini & Diego Lunati & Luca Crivelli, 2001. "Dimensione ottima degli ospedali in uno Stato federale," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2001(5).
- Luca Crivelli & Peter Zweifel, 1996. "Patientenwanderungen in der EU: Modellierung und Implikationen für die Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 132(III), pages 375-394, September.
- Zweifel, Peter & Crivelli, Luca, 1996. "Price Regulation of Drugs: Lessons from Germany," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 257-273, November.
- Mario Lucchini & Egidio Riva & Luca Crivelli, 2021. "The effect of physical activity on subjective well-being: the case for exercise," Chapters, in: Luigino Bruni & Alessandra Smerilli & Dalila De Rosa (ed.), A Modern Guide to the Economics of Happiness, chapter 10, pages 190-214, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mario Lucchini & Sara Della Bella & Luca Crivelli, 2016. "Genetic and environmental contributions to life satisfaction," Chapters, in: Luigino Bruni & Pier Luigi Porta (ed.), Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Happiness and Quality of Life, chapter 9, pages 176-195, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Crivelli & Sara Della Bella & Mario Lucchini, 2016. "Happiness and health," Chapters, in: Luigino Bruni & Pier Luigi Porta (ed.), Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Happiness and Quality of Life, chapter 17, pages 372-399, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Crivelli & Paola Salari, 2014. "The Impact of Federalism on the Healthcare System in Terms of Efficiency, Equity, and Cost Containment: The Case of Switzerland," Developments in Health Economics and Public Policy, in: Rosella Levaggi & Marcello Montefiori (ed.), Health Care Provision and Patient Mobility, edition 127, pages 155-178, Springer.
- Luca Crivelli & Gianfranco Domenighetti & Massimo Filippini, 2007. "Federalism Versus Social Citizenship: Investigating the Preference for Equity in Health Care," Chapters, in: Luigino Bruni & Pier Luigi Porta (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Happiness, chapter 22, Edward Elgar Publishing.