Il divario digitale infrastrutturale delle Marche
[The infrastructural digital divide of Marche Region]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Enrique Garcilazo, 2015.
"Quality of Government and the Returns of Investment: Examining the Impact of Cohesion Expenditure in European Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1274-1290, August.
- Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Enrique Garcilazo, 2013. "Quality of Government and the Returns of Investment: Examining the Impact of Cohesion Expenditure in European Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, 2012.
"The Case For Regional Development Intervention: Place‐Based Versus Place‐Neutral Approaches,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 134-152, February.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches," Working Papers 2011-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Seri, Paolo & Bianchi, Annaflavia & Matteucci, Nicola, 2014.
"Diffusion and usage of public e-services in Europe: An assessment of country level indicators and drivers,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 496-513.
- Seri, Paolo & Bianchi, Annaflavia & Nicola, Matteucci, 2013. "Diffusion and usage of public e-services in Europe: An assessment of country level indicators and drivers," MPRA Paper 51240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Matteucci, 2014. "L’investimento nelle reti NGA a larga banda: la "questione settentrionale"," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 129-158.
- Nicola MATTEUCCI, 2014.
"La banda larga del Veneto: stato, orientamenti e politiche,"
Economia Marche / Journal of Applied Economics,
Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I) / Fondazione Aristide Merloni (I), vol. 0(1), pages 64-82, November.
- Matteucci, Nicola, 2014.
"La banda larga del Veneto: stato, orientamenti e politiche
[The Broadband of Veneto Region: Condition, Perspectives and Policy]," MPRA Paper 59828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Matteucci, Nicola, 2014. "La banda larga del Veneto: stato, orientamenti e politiche
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus, 2013. "The deployment and penetration of high-speed fiber networks and services: Why are EU member states lagging behind?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 819-835.
- Luigi Reggi & Sergio Scicchitano, 2011. "European Regions Financing Public e-Services: the Case of EU Structural Funds," Working Papers 1110, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Lorenzetti & Nicola Matteucci, 2016. "La copertura digitale del territorio rurale: un’analisi sui comuni marchigiani," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 92-112.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband and ultra-broadband; coverage; statistics; infrastructural investments; Marche Region.;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .