Il divario digitale infrastrutturale delle Marche
[The infrastructural digital divide of Marche Region]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Enrique Garcilazo, 2015.
"Quality of Government and the Returns of Investment: Examining the Impact of Cohesion Expenditure in European Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1274-1290, August.
- Andrés Rodriguez-Pose & Enrique Garcilazo, 2013. "Quality of Government and the Returns of Investment: Examining the Impact of Cohesion Expenditure in European Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus, 2013. "The deployment and penetration of high-speed fiber networks and services: Why are EU member states lagging behind?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 819-835.
- Nicola MATTEUCCI, 2014.
"La banda larga del Veneto: stato, orientamenti e politiche,"
Economia Marche / Journal of Applied Economics,
Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I) / Fondazione Aristide Merloni (I), vol. 0(1), pages 64-82, November.
- Matteucci, Nicola, 2014.
"La banda larga del Veneto: stato, orientamenti e politiche
[The Broadband of Veneto Region: Condition, Perspectives and Policy]," MPRA Paper 59828, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Matteucci, Nicola, 2014. "La banda larga del Veneto: stato, orientamenti e politiche
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez‐Pose, 2012.
"The Case For Regional Development Intervention: Place‐Based Versus Place‐Neutral Approaches,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 134-152, February.
- Fabrizio Barca & Philip McCann & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "The case for regional development intervention: Place-based versus place-neutral approaches," Working Papers 2011-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Seri, Paolo & Bianchi, Annaflavia & Matteucci, Nicola, 2014.
"Diffusion and usage of public e-services in Europe: An assessment of country level indicators and drivers,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 496-513.
- Seri, Paolo & Bianchi, Annaflavia & Nicola, Matteucci, 2013. "Diffusion and usage of public e-services in Europe: An assessment of country level indicators and drivers," MPRA Paper 51240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Matteucci, 2014. "L’investimento nelle reti NGA a larga banda: la "questione settentrionale"," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 129-158.
- Luigi Reggi & Sergio Scicchitano, 2011. "European Regions Financing Public e-Services: the Case of EU Structural Funds," Working Papers 1110, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Lorenzetti & Nicola Matteucci, 2016. "La copertura digitale del territorio rurale: un’analisi sui comuni marchigiani," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 92-112.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband and ultra-broadband; coverage; statistics; infrastructural investments; Marche Region.;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.