Leadership and governance in seven developed health systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wismar, Matthias & Busse, Reinhard, 2002. "Outcome-related health targets--political strategies for better health outcomes: A conceptual and comparative study (part 2)," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 223-241, March.
- J. Schreyögg & T. Stargardt & M. Velasco-Garrido & R. Busse, 2005. "Defining the “Health Benefit Basket” in nine European countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(1), pages 2-10, November.
- Nolte, Ellen & McKee, Martin, 2011. "Variations in amenable mortality—Trends in 16 high-income nations," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 47-52.
- Veillard, Jeremy Henri Maurice & Brown, Adalsteinn Davidson & Barış, Enis & Permanand, Govin & Klazinga, Niek Sebastian, 2011. "Health system stewardship of National Health Ministries in the WHO European region: Concepts, functions and assessment framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 191-199.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klink, Ab & Schakel, H. Christiaan & Visser, Sander & Jeurissen, Patrick, 2017. "The arduous quest for translating health care productivity gains into cost savings. Lessons from their evolution at economic scoring agencies in the Netherlands and the US," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 1-8.
- Marmor, Theodore & Wendt, Claus, 2012. "Conceptual frameworks for comparing healthcare politics and policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 11-20.
- Celia Dana BESCIU, 2013. "Personnel Satisfaction Study regarding the Emergency Medical Services’ Quality of Bucharest Hospitals," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2013(21), pages 71-83, December.
- Glenngård, Anna Häger, 2013. "Productivity and patient satisfaction in primary care—Conflicting or compatible goals?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 157-165.
- Okma, Kieke G.H. & Crivelli, Luca, 2013. "Swiss and Dutch “consumer-driven health care”: Ideal model or reality?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 105-112.
More about this item
KeywordsLeadership; Governance; Health systems; Accountability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:106:y:2012:i:1:p:37-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .