Conceptual frameworks for comparing healthcare politics and policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sundmacher, Leonie & Busse, Reinhard, 2011. "The impact of physician supply on avoidable cancer deaths in Germany. A spatial analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 53-62.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nolte, Ellen & McKee, Martin, 2011. "Variations in amenable mortality—Trends in 16 high-income nations," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 47-52.
- Wilsford, David, 1994. "Path Dependency, or Why History Makes It Difficult but Not Impossible to Reform Health Care Systems in a Big Way," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 251-283, July.
- Smith, Peter C. & Anell, Anders & Busse, Reinhard & Crivelli, Luca & Healy, Judith & Lindahl, Anne Karin & Westert, Gert & Kene, Tobechukwu, 2012. "Leadership and governance in seven developed health systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 37-49.
- Eikemo, Terje Andreas & Bambra, Clare & Judge, Ken & Ringdal, Kristen, 2008. "Welfare state regimes and differences in self-perceived health in Europe: A multilevel analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2281-2295, June.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Cristina Masseria, 2004. "Income-Related Inequality in the Use of Medical Care in 21 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mackenbach, Johan P. & McKee, Martin, 2015. "Government, politics and health policy: A quantitative analysis of 30 European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 1298-1308.
- repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cacace, Mirella & Ettelt, Stefanie & Mays, Nicholas & Nolte, Ellen, 2013. "Assessing quality in cross-country comparisons of health systems and policies: Towards a set of generic quality criteria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 156-162.
- Davis, Peter & Milne, Barry & Parker, Karl & Hider, Phil & Lay-Yee, Roy & Cumming, Jackie & Graham, Patrick, 2013. "Efficiency, effectiveness, equity (E3). Evaluating hospital performance in three dimensions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 19-27.
- Westra, Daan & Angeli, Federica & Carree, Martin & Ruwaard, Dirk, 2017. "Understanding competition between healthcare providers: Introducing an intermediary inter-organizational perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 149-157.
- Embrett, Mark G. & Randall, G.E., 2014. "Social determinants of health and health equity policy research: Exploring the use, misuse, and nonuse of policy analysis theory," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 147-155.
- Matthias Fischer, 2016. "Welfare with or without Growth? Potential Lessons from the German Healthcare System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, October.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:3:p:269-278 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsComparative methods; Review; Health policy; Politics; Healthcare systems; Outcomes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:107:y:2012:i:1:p:11-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .