Assessing quality in cross-country comparisons of health systems and policies: Towards a set of generic quality criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:435-452_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marmor, Theodore & Wendt, Claus, 2012. "Conceptual frameworks for comparing healthcare politics and policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 11-20.
- Gravelle, H.S.E. & Backhouse, M.E., 1987. "International cross-section analysis of the determination of mortality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 427-441, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:65:y:1971:i:03:p:682-693_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:10:1397-1401_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behrendt, Katja & Groene, Oliver, 2016. "Mechanisms and effects of public reporting of surgeon outcomes: A systematic review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1151-1161.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth system research; Health policy research; Cross-country comparisons; International comparisons; Comparative method; Variable-oriented design; Case-oriented design; Research quality criteria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:112:y:2013:i:1:p:156-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.