Efficiency, effectiveness, equity (E3). Evaluating hospital performance in three dimensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hefford, Martin & Crampton, Peter & Foley, Jon, 2005. "Reducing health disparities through primary care reform: the New Zealand experiment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 9-23, April.
- Brownell, Marni D. & Roos, Noralou P. & Roos, Leslie L., 2001. "Monitoring health reform: a report card approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 657-670, March.
- Marmor, Theodore & Wendt, Claus, 2012. "Conceptual frameworks for comparing healthcare politics and policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 11-20.
- Gauld, Robin & Al-wahaibi, Suhaila & Chisholm, Johanna & Crabbe, Rebecca & Kwon, Boomi & Oh, Timothy & Palepu, Raja & Rawcliffe, Nic & Sohn, Stephen, 2011. "Scorecards for health system performance assessment: The New Zealand example," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 200-208.
- Pablo Arocena & Ariadna García-Prado, 2007. "Accounting for quality in the measurement of hospital performance: evidence from Costa Rica," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 667-685.
- El-Jardali, Fadi & Saleh, Shadi & Ataya, Nour & Jamal, Diana, 2011. "Design, implementation and scaling up of the balanced scorecard for hospitals in Lebanon: Policy coherence and application lessons for low and middle income countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 305-314.
- Espen Erlandsen, 2008. "Improving the efficiency of health care spending: What can be learnt from partial and selected analyses of hospital performance?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 1-33.
- Miika Linna & Unto Häkkinen & Mikko Peltola & Jon Magnussen & Kjartan Anthun & Sverre Kittelsen & Annette Roed & Kim Olsen & Emma Medin & Clas Rehnberg, 2010. "Measuring cost efficiency in the Nordic Hospitals—a cross-sectional comparison of public hospitals in 2002," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 346-357, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:21:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9376-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:32:y:2017:i:3:p:254-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:exl:2manag:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:93-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helmig, Bernd & Hinz, Vera & Ingerfurth, Stefan, 2014. "Extending Miles & Snow's strategy choice typology to the German hospital sector," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 363-376.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital performance; Efficiency; Effectiveness; Equity; New Zealand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:112:y:2013:i:1:p:19-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.