A theoretical framework for holistic hospital management in the Japanese healthcare context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gross, Revital, 2004. "A consumer-based tool for evaluating the quality of health services in the Israeli health care system following reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 143-158, May.
- Aletras, Vassilios & Kontodimopoulos, Nick & Zagouldoudis, Athanasios & Niakas, Dimitris, 2007. "The short-term effect on technical and scale efficiency of establishing regional health systems and general management in Greek NHS hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(2-3), pages 236-245, October.
- Matsumoto, Masatoshi & Inoue, Kazuo & Bowman, Robert & Noguchi, Satomi & Toyokawa, Satoshi & Kajii, Eiji, 2010. "Geographical distributions of physicians in Japan and US: Impact of healthcare system on physician dispersal pattern," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 255-261, August.
- Campbell, S. M. & Roland, M. O. & Buetow, S. A., 2000. "Defining quality of care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 1611-1625, December.
- Shinjo, Daisuke & Aramaki, Toshiharu, 2012. "Geographic distribution of healthcare resources, healthcare service provision, and patient flow in Japan: A cross sectional study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(11), pages 1954-1963.
- Gauld, Robin & Al-wahaibi, Suhaila & Chisholm, Johanna & Crabbe, Rebecca & Kwon, Boomi & Oh, Timothy & Palepu, Raja & Rawcliffe, Nic & Sohn, Stephen, 2011. "Scorecards for health system performance assessment: The New Zealand example," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 200-208.
- van der Geer, Eric & van Tuijl, Harrie F.J.M. & Rutte, Christel G., 2009. "Performance management in healthcare: Performance indicator development, task uncertainty, and types of performance indicators," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1523-1530, November.
- El-Jardali, Fadi & Saleh, Shadi & Ataya, Nour & Jamal, Diana, 2011. "Design, implementation and scaling up of the balanced scorecard for hospitals in Lebanon: Policy coherence and application lessons for low and middle income countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 305-314.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital management; Holistic management; Performance measurement; Performance indicators; Systematic review;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:1:p:160-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .