Defining quality of care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelia Prejmerean & Simona Vasilache, 2009. "Study regarding Customer Perception of Healthcare Service Quality in Romanian Clinics, Based on their Profile," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(26), pages 298-304, June.
- Lappegard, Øystein & Hjortdahl, Per, 2014. "Perceived quality of an alternative to acute hospitalization: An analytical study at a community hospital in Hallingdal, Norway," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 27-35.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:50-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cordero Ferrera, Jose Manuel & Alonso Morán, Edurne & Nuño Solís, Roberto & Orueta, Juan F. & Souto Arce, Regina, 2013. "Efficiency assessment of primary care providers: A conditional nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 51926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Vincenzo Rebba, 2009.
"Investment decisions in hospital technology when physicians are devoted workers,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 487-512.
- Rossella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Vincenzo Rebba, 2007. "Investment decisions in hospital technology when physicians are devoted workers," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0048, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ahmed, Syed Masud & Hossain, Md. Awlad, 2007. "Knowledge and practice of unqualified and semi-qualified allopathic providers in rural Bangladesh: Implications for the HRH problem," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 332-343, December.
- Nakaima, April & Sridharan, Sanjeev & Gardner, Bob, 2013. "Towards a performance measurement system for health equity in a local health integration network," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 204-212.
- Johnston, Janice M. & Leung, Gabriel & Saing, Hnin & Kwok, Kin-On & Ho, Lai-Ming & Wong, Irene O.L. & Tin, Keith Y.K., 2006. "Non-attendance and effective equity of access at four public specialist outpatient centers in Hong Kong," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 2551-2564, May.
- Hilarion, Pilar & Suol, Rosa & Groene, Oliver & Vallejo, Paula & Herrera, Elisabeth & Saura, Rosa Maria, 2009. "Making performance indicators work: The experience of using consensus indicators for external assessment of health and social services at regional level in Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 94-103, April.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cordero, José Manuel & Alonso-Morán, Edurne & Nuño-Solinis, Roberto & Orueta, Juan F. & Arce, Regina Sauto, 2015. "Efficiency assessment of primary care providers: A conditional nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 235-244.
- Robin Thompson & Ana Xavier, 2004.
"Are Patients in the Transition World Paying Unofficially to Stay Longer in Hospital? Some Evidence from Kazakhstan,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
14004, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Robin Thompson & Ana Xavier, 2010. "Are Patients in the Transition World Paying Unofficially to Stay Longer in Hospital? Some Evidence from Kazakhstan," Working Papers id:2485, eSocialSciences.
- Fonseca Jaime R. S. & Ramos Rosária M. P. & Santos Ana M. P. & Fonseca Ana P. S. S., 2015. "Policy Effects on the Quality of Public Health Care: Evaluating Portuguese Public Hospitals’ Quality through Customers’ Views," Central European Journal of Public Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 9(2), pages 122-131, December.
- Valentine, Nicole & Darby, Charles & Bonsel, Gouke J., 2008. "Which aspects of non-clinical quality of care are most important? Results from WHO's general population surveys of "health systems responsiveness" in 41 countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1939-1950, May.
- Shengelia, Bakhuti & Tandon, Ajay & Adams, Orvill B. & Murray, Christopher J.L., 2005. "Access, utilization, quality, and effective coverage: An integrated conceptual framework and measurement strategy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 97-109, July.
- Liu, Hu-Chen, 2013. "A theoretical framework for holistic hospital management in the Japanese healthcare context," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 160-169.
- Olena Kalinichenko & Carla A. F. Amado & Sérgio P. Santos, 2013. "Performance Assessment in Primary Health Care: A Systematic Literature Review," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Harteloh, P. P. M., 2003. "Quality systems in health care: a sociotechnical approach," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 391-398, June.
- Van Herck, Pieter & Annemans, Lieven & De Smedt, Delphine & Remmen, Roy & Sermeus, Walter, 2011. "Pay-for-performance step-by-step: Introduction to the MIMIQ model," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 8-17, September.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
- Perera, Roshan & Dowell, Tony & Crampton, Peter & Kearns, Robin, 2007. "Panning for gold: An evidence-based tool for assessment of performance indicators in primary health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 314-327, February.
- Kruk, Margaret Elizabeth & Freedman, Lynn P., 2008. "Assessing health system performance in developing countries: A review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 263-276, March.
- Ashill, Nicholas J. & Rod, Michel, 2011. "Burnout processes in non-clinical health service encounters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1116-1127, October.
- van der Geer, Eric & van Tuijl, Harrie F.J.M. & Rutte, Christel G., 2009. "Performance management in healthcare: Performance indicator development, task uncertainty, and types of performance indicators," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1523-1530, November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:51:y:2000:i:11:p:1611-1625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.