International trade and Climate Change : Economic, Legal, and Institutional Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiau LooiKee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 172-199, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating trade restrictiveness indices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3840, The World Bank.
- ZhongXiang Zhang & Lucas Assunao, 2004. "Domestic Climate Policies and the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 359-386, March.
- Rodney D. Ludema & Ian Wooton, 1994.
"Cross-Border Externalities and Trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 950-966, November.
- Ludema, R.D. & Wooton, I., 1992. "Cross-Border Externalities and trade Liberalization: The Strategic Control of Pollution," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9202, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Fredriksson Per G & Mani Muthukumara, 2004.
"Trade Integration and Political Turbulence: Environmental Policy Consequences,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-28, February.
- Muthukumara Mani & Per G. Fredriksson, 2001. "Trade Integration and Political Turbulence; Environmental Policy Consequences," IMF Working Papers 01/150, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2007. "Global Economic Prospects 2007 : Managing the Next Wave of Globalization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7157, November.
- Robert Hamwey, 2005. "Environmental Goods: Where Do the Dynamic Trade Opportunities for Developing Countries Lie?," International Trade 0512015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2003. "The Environment and Globalization," NBER Working Papers 10090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 1975. "International externalities and optimal tax structures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Muthukumara Mani, 1996. "Environmental tariffs on polluting imports," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(4), pages 391-411, June.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Vollebergh, Herman R. J. & Dijkgraaf, Elbert, 2004. "Corruption and energy efficiency in OECD countries: theory and evidence," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 207-231, March.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2000. "Exports and Information Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joy A. Kim, 2007. "Issues of Dual Use and Reviewing Product Coverage of Environmental Goods," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2007/1, OECD Publishing.
- Lecocq, Franck & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2004. "Will the Kyoto Protocol affect growth in Russia?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3454, The World Bank.
- van Beers, Cees & van den Bergh, Jeroen C J M, 1997. "An Empirical Multi-country Analysis of the Impact of Environmental Regulations on Foreign Trade Flows," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 29-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 2012.
"Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 6(3), pages 225-287, December.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," Working Papers 2012.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," CCEP Working Papers 1208, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," Working Papers 249399, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona, 2010. "Pollution Policy and Liberalization of Trade in Environmental Goods," Working Papers 1004, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2013.
"Trade in environmental goods, with focus on climate-friendly goods and technologies,"
Chapters,in: Research Handbook on Environment, Health and the WTO, chapter 19, pages 673-699
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Trade in Environmental Goods, with Focus on Climate-Friendly Goods and Technologies," Working Papers 2011.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Trade in Environmental Goods, with Focus on Climate-Friendly Goods and Technologies," Economics Study Area Working Papers 120, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012.
"Climate Change Meets Trade in Promoting Green Growth: Potential Conflicts and Synergies,"
Chapters,in: Responding to Climate Change, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Climate change meets trade in promoting green growth: potential conflicts and synergies," MPRA Paper 18858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "Climate Change Meets Trade in Promoting Green Growth: Potential Conflicts and Synergies," Economics Study Area Working Papers 105, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Climate Change Meets Trade in Promoting Green Growth: Potential Conflicts and Synergies," Working Papers 2010.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2010. "Conclude Doha: it matters!," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 505-530, July.
- Kathryn Harrison, 2015. "International Carbon Trade and Domestic Climate Politics," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 15(3), pages 27-48, August.
- Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Competitiveness and Leakage," Chapters,in: Climate Change Policies, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Vivekananda Mukherjee & Tilak Sanyal, 2008.
"Technology Transfer in the Non-traded Sector as a Means to Combat Global Warming,"
2008.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rubbelke, Dirk T.G. & Mukherjee, Vivekananda & Sanyal, Tilak, 2008. "Technology Transfer in the Non-traded Sector as a Means to Combat Global Warming," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 44228, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Gary Clyde HUFBAUER & Jisun KIM, 2010. "Reaching a Global Agreement on Climate Change: What are the Obstacles?," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 39-58.
- Solveig Delabroye, 2014. "The Eco-Industry and Trade Agreements," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-45, CIRANO.
- Lee, Minsoo & Villaruel, Mai Lin & Gaspar, Raymond, 2016. "Effects of Temperature Shocks on Economic Growth and Welfare in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 501, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy and Environment Environment - Montreal Protocol Environmental Economics and Policies Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.