Will the Kyoto Protocol affect growth in Russia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjart Holtsmark, 2003. "Russian behaviour in the market for permits under the Kyoto Protocol," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 399-415, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "International trade and Climate Change : Economic, Legal, and Institutional Perspectives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6831, March.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2007. "Spatial Econometrics - Applications To Investigate Distribution Of Co2 Emission In Europe," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 45-56, March.
- Maria Garbuzova & Reinhard Madlener, 2012. "Towards an efficient and low carbon economy post-2012: opportunities and barriers for foreign companies in the Russian energy market," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 387-413, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Global Environment Facility; Climate Change; Montreal Protocol; Climate Change; Energy and Environment; Environmental Economics&Policies; Montreal Protocol; Carbon Policy and Trading;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2004-11-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2004-11-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2004-11-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .