Towards an efficient and low carbon economy post-2012: opportunities and barriers for foreign companies in the Russian energy market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 17 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vine, E & Nakagami, H & Murakoshi, C, 1999. "The evolution of the US energy service company (ESCO) industry: from ESCO to Super ESCO," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 479-492.
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward, 2006. "Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1818-1832, September.
- Martinot, Eric, 1998. "Energy efficiency and renewable energy in Russia: Transaction barriers, market intermediation, and capacity building," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 905-915, September.
- Yi Feng & Yi Sun & Joshua C. Walton, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Russia and Lessons for China," Chinese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(3), pages 78-93, May.
- A. Mastepanov & O. Pluzhnikov & V. Berdin & V. Gavrilov, 2001. "Post-Kyoto energy strategy of the Russian Federation, outlooks and prerequisites of the Kyoto mechanisms implementation in the country," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 125-133, March.
- I. Bashmakov, 2009. "Russian Energy Efficiency Potential," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 52(1), pages 54-75, May.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2007. "The economics of energy service contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 507-521, January.
- Abdur Chowdhury & George Mavrotas, 2006. "FDI and Growth: What Causes What?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 9-19, 01.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- Lecocq, Franck & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2004. "Will the Kyoto Protocol affect growth in Russia?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3454, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:17:y:2012:i:4:p:387-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.