Towards an efficient and low carbon economy post-2012: opportunities and barriers for foreign companies in the Russian energy market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinot, Eric, 1998. "Energy efficiency and renewable energy in Russia: Transaction barriers, market intermediation, and capacity building," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 905-915, September.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Lucia Lavric, 2003. "The investment climate for climate investment: Joint Implementation in transition countries," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 417-434, December.
- Vine, Edward, 2005. "An international survey of the energy service company (ESCO) industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 691-704, March.
- I. Bashmakov, 2009. "Russian Energy Efficiency Potential," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(1), pages 54-75.
- Yi Feng & Yi Sun & Joshua C. Walton, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Russia and Lessons for China," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 78-93, May.
- Sorrell, Steve, 2007. "The economics of energy service contracts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 507-521, January.
- Abdur Chowdhury & George Mavrotas, 2006. "FDI and Growth: What Causes What?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 9-19, January.
- A. Mastepanov & O. Pluzhnikov & V. Berdin & V. Gavrilov, 2001. "Post-Kyoto energy strategy of the Russian Federation, outlooks and prerequisites of the Kyoto mechanisms implementation in the country," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 125-133, March.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Lecocq, Franck & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2004. "Will the Kyoto Protocol affect growth in Russia?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3454, The World Bank.
- Vine, E & Nakagami, H & Murakoshi, C, 1999. "The evolution of the US energy service company (ESCO) industry: from ESCO to Super ESCO," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 479-492.
- Bertoldi, Paolo & Rezessy, Silvia & Vine, Edward, 2006. "Energy service companies in European countries: Current status and a strategy to foster their development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1818-1832, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yong, 2014. "Barriers to the adoption of low carbon production: A multiple-case study of Chinese industrial firms," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 412-421.
- Surawut Chomaitong & Ranjith Perera, 2014. "Adoption of the low carbon society policy in locally-governed urban areas: experience from Thai municipalities," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(8), pages 1255-1275, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Carbon mitigation; Joint implementation (JI); Green investment scheme (GIS); Energy service company (ESCO); Russia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:17:y:2012:i:4:p:387-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.