Accelerating Clean Energy Technology Research, Development, and Deployment : Lessons from Non-Energy Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Kogut & Anca Metiu, 2001. "Open-Source Software Development and Distributed Innovation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 248-264, Summer.
- Weber, Steven, 2000. "The Political Economy of Open Source Software," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt3hq916dc, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "Blogs, wikis and creative innovation," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151511, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2004. "Static and Dynamic Effects of Health Policy: Evidence from the Vaccine Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 527-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Gboney, 2009. "Policy and regulatory framework for renewable energy and energy efficiency development in Ghana," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 508-516, September.
- Feijoo, Felipe & Das, Tapas K., 2015. "Emissions control via carbon policies and microgrid generation: A bilevel model and Pareto analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1545-1555.
- Feijoo, Felipe & Das, Tapas K., 2014. "Design of Pareto optimal CO2 cap-and-trade policies for deregulated electricity networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 371-383.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy and Environment Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Transport and Environment Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Climate Change Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .