Blogs, wikis and creative innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "Blogs, wikis and creative innovation," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151511, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quiggin, John, 1993. "Common property, equality, and development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1123-1138, July.
- Frey, Bruno S & Jegen, Reto, 2001. " Motivation Crowding Theory," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 589-611, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Mathieu, Laurence & Peroni, Chiara, 2008. "Blogs and the Economics of Reciprocal Attention," MPRA Paper 11298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayley Watson, 2011. "Preconditions for Citizen Journalism: A Sociological Assessment," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 16(3), pages 1-6.
- Quiggin, John, 2012. "The Economics of New Media," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151528, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Patrick Avato & Jonathan Coony, 2008. "Accelerating Clean Energy Technology Research, Development, and Deployment : Lessons from Non-Energy Sectors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6528, June.
- Jason Potts, 2013. "Evolutionary perspectives," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Digital Creative Economy, chapter 3, pages 26-36 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsblogs; internet; innovation;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2006-09-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOC-2006-09-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:pubpol:p06_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .